Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Outside of QB, at which position group are we most overrated by Doogs and the Media?

Comments

• ZombieBallzZombieBallz Member Posts: 78
    5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment 5 Awesomes
    RB
    haie said:

Sankey had a better quarterback keeping the D off balance. This past year our overall receivers were inferior to 2013 too. Every team knows running is currently our best format by far and Gaskin still wears them down and breaks runs like an elite rb would.

Right now it's still Sankey > Gaskin. Maybe Gaskin rises above what I saw from Sankey but right now he has yet to do so.
  • Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gwad said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJKLi-rPyw

Dude some of these plays are nuts.

Boner
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    OL

haie said:

Sankey had a better quarterback keeping the D off balance. This past year our overall receivers were inferior to 2013 too. Every team knows running is currently our best format by far and Gaskin still wears them down and breaks runs like an elite rb would.

Right now it's still Sankey > Gaskin. Maybe Gaskin rises above what I saw from Sankey but right now he has yet to do so.
    seek help
    RB

haie said:

seek help
    Let me know when Gaskin is in New York as a Doak Walker finalist or is the first RB drafted in 2019.
    OL

haie said:

seek help
    Let me know when Gaskin is in New York as a Doak Walker finalist or is the first RB drafted in 2019.
    gaskin will have a longer career than sankey
    RB

haie said:

seek help
    You're an idiot. That's highly unlikely. He's too small. NFL coaches and GM's don't tolerate 190 pound backs very long. He can't pass protect at the NFL level.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    LB
    Pump the brakes.
  • chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    LB
    In this thread: Ballzdeep's stupidity rubs off on salemcoog and bitchfork.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

I love how Keith Price is now a good QB when just about every Husky wanted him thrown off of a building when He was playing.
    Probably just momentary hate from serving up the only Apple Cup non-scrimmage this decade.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    RB
    chuck said:

In this thread: Ballzdeep's stupidity rubs off on salemcoog and bitchfork.

except they are serious
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OL

haie said:

seek help
    You're an idiot. That's highly unlikely. He's too small. NFL coaches and GM's don't tolerate 190 pound backs very long. He can't pass protect at the NFL level.
    Have you looked at Sankeys NFL numbers? Jaydon Mickens has a better career.

All Gaskin has to do is make a roster for 2 years and your NFL obsession is crushed.

You would be a great GM for the Browns, Lions, and Faggots.

Jamarcus Russell was your first pick.
    edited April 2018
    RB
    @Doogles

1. Sankey is a free agent after 4 seasons in the league.
    2. Gaskin probably won't make an NFL roster and if he does he will just barely make it.
    3. Mickens has not had a better career than Sankey. He's mostly special teams guy. Sankey has been a starter in his career.
    4. Even though Sankey has not lived up to his draft status he got a very raw deal when he was with the Titans.
    5. You don't know shit about football. The odds are massively stacked against Gaskin in terms of his NFL prospects.
  • Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,850
    Standard Supporter
    Gwad said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pJKLi-rPyw

Dude some of these plays are nuts.

And what these highlight videos don't show are all the plays where Gaskin is immediately contacted by defenders about 5 yards behind the line of scrimmage, yet still manages to turn the play into a 1 - 7 yard gain.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,461
    Swaye's Wigwam
    OL

@Doogles

2. Gaskin probably won't make an NFL roster and if he does he will just barely make it.
    3. Mickens has not had a better career than Sankey. He's mostly special teams guy. Sankey has been a starter in his career.
    4. Even though Sankey has not lived up to his draft status he got a very raw deal when he was with the Titans.
    5. You don't know shit about football. The odds are massively stacked against Gaskin in terms of his NFL prospects.

You responded t

@Doogles

I blacked out and you got banned. Sad!

When you're finished with the roids cycle come back. I'm hearing @BallzDeep1-69 is available.
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

haie said:

seek help
    We r talking college running backs zombie. Why u always in a pissin match? Rhetorical of course. Sankey great, gaskin great. Gaskin better patience and vision for sure, Sankey pretty explosive, good vision There happy?
    OL

I know I’m late to the party here, but is there a new internet rule where ending your poast with “bitch” means you win the argument?

And if so, why isn’t anyone else doing it?

Asking for a fren.

You have no friends..... bitch
  • puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    None. They are clearly what they are, and pretty obvious