Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Shocking news is shocking

13»

Comments

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2018
    Sledog said:

I'll make this easy for Hondo.

• BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2018
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,681
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The Civil Rights movement needed armed Black Panthers and Malcolm X scaring the shit out of white folks for Rev King to do his work
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

The Civil Rights movement needed armed Black Panthers and Malcolm X scaring the shit out of white folks for Rev King to do his work

So you are saying the NRA has you and sledog scared.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,681
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    edited March 2018
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

Here's the winning platform

Repeal the tax cuts and raise the corporate rate and all individual rates

Repeal the 2nd Ammendment

Lower the age to be President to 18 so Hogg can run

Teach your children well, their father's hell yadda yadda yadda

DO IT

You're clearly underestmating the stupidity of Democrats if you think they aren't actually going to do exactly this.
    They already are

Its a race to the bottom. Last week Ryan, McConnell and Trump pissed off their base who threatened to stay home

Now the democrats rush to the rescue to get them to the polls by threatening their guns

Stay tuned
    Only the ignorant think that liberals are trying to take guns.
    This is why I hate the gun control debate more than any other debate.

Liberals are fucking liars and conservatives are fucking idiots. Later. Rinse. Repeat.

Of course people are trying to take guns away. And there's damn good reasons for it. And 14 of the 15 conservative talking points on this are stupid. If gun control = taking guns away (which conservatives rightly believe) then hell fucking yes gun control would reduce the hell out of violent deaths. This is proven time and again globally. The denials are intellectually insulting.

There is one good conservative argument against gun control - the government doing whatever the hell it wants to to its people. That's it, but it's a damn good argument.

Here's all that needs to be discussed on gun control: Is it worth the potential of experiencing tyranny that comes with gun control in order to protect kids/others from mass shootings and gun violence.

That's, that's the debate. I go back and forth on it. I lean towards no but I think there's good arguments on both sides.

Anything else anyone ever says about gun control is stupid or dishonest or both. That's the only question that matters.
    Since governments are the biggest murderers in history your conclusion should be easy.
    Government's are a distant second to religion.

HTH
    Really how many did religion kill in modern times?

Your heros on the other hand have killed tens of millions.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

DO IT

You're clearly underestmating the stupidity of Democrats if you think they aren't actually going to do exactly this.
    They already are

Its a race to the bottom. Last week Ryan, McConnell and Trump pissed off their base who threatened to stay home

Now the democrats rush to the rescue to get them to the polls by threatening their guns

Stay tuned

Liberals are fucking liars and conservatives are fucking idiots. Later. Rinse. Repeat.

Of course people are trying to take guns away. And there's damn good reasons for it. And 14 of the 15 conservative talking points on this are stupid. If gun control = taking guns away (which conservatives rightly believe) then hell fucking yes gun control would reduce the hell out of violent deaths. This is proven time and again globally. The denials are intellectually insulting.

There is one good conservative argument against gun control - the government doing whatever the hell it wants to to its people. That's it, but it's a damn good argument.

Here's all that needs to be discussed on gun control: Is it worth the potential of experiencing tyranny that comes with gun control in order to protect kids/others from mass shootings and gun violence.

That's, that's the debate. I go back and forth on it. I lean towards no but I think there's good arguments on both sides.

Anything else anyone ever says about gun control is stupid or dishonest or both. That's the only question that matters.
    Since governments are the biggest murderers in history your conclusion should be easy.

HTH

My heros? Fuck you are stupid. Bush has like way more than anyone the last 20 years. Because of religion.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

DO IT

They already are

Stay tuned

Gun control does not equal confiscation. It's also worthless. Hand guns kill far more people

The only gun control that works is to repeal the 2nd Ammendment and go get them.

That's the honest debate . That's what Australia did.

Conservatives won't go for that.
    That's not what Australia did. Gun ownership is higher now than it was prior to the gun control in the late 90s. And the number of deaths from guns is much lower that prior.

HTH
    They never had much of a problem in the first place. Some societies don't kill each other much.

If you check the stats here we have millions more guns in circulation and our homicide rate dropped to it's lowest in 50 years. But you don't mention actual facts.
    If you cut out Chicago and a few other liberal ruled cities with strict gun laws our firearm murder rate in the world drops down toward the bottom.
    its more like if you cut out drug ridden ghettos

Yes. Chicago, Detroit, New Orleans.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

2001400ex said:

dflea said:

DO IT

They already are

Stay tuned

HTH

My heros? Fuck you are stupid. Bush has like way more than anyone the last 20 years. Because of religion.
    So his God was in fact bigger than their God?

Mods?