Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hot Cali political talk

124»

Comments

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

I did I moved out of the shithole and took my money with me.
    So you couldn’t afford it. Got it.

Maybe bring the grandkids for a day at Disneyland some day. Start saving!

In the meantime, are you going to do something?
    Yeah, I'm going to watch it go until the people figure out how stupid and expensive uber liberal policy is and see them do something about it. I afforded it for a long time and still could, Not going to fund or live in that shithole no more! You have fun.
    WDWYA
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

its pretty much a guarantee that any thread about anything CA related totally blows

Au contraire, my little brown canadian fren.

I aint brown brah

In fact im standing outside as we speak so that I can get a bit of color on this Irish ass skin
    So wait, you are Irish Canadian German Messican?
    The Mexican part was made up by obk

I am german/Irish

Was born in Canada

Am a German and American citizen
    Confused you are. Invade, firebomb

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

When is #Calexit happening again?

It looks like the Cali Civil War is up first.

Push back against sanctuary cites and the homeless camps led by The Resistance in Orange County

State Attorney General giving veiled threats to arrest the OC Sheriff who is a woman.

Once upon a time there was the OC Conservative who helped Nixon and Reagan win the state. Yes, the GOP once won Presidential elections in California back in the day

As far as I know the only two Presidents from California were Nixon and RR

The democrats have not been able to do it
    Define Irony: Totally okay for a state to dismiss and refuse to enforce federal laws, but an arrestable offense for a local government to dismiss and refuse to enforce state laws. In the same state. Got it.

#thisonlymakessensetoaliberal
    Axe people from the Souff about a buck foty years ago.
    I've been trying to pin this states rights thing on @CirrhosisDawg for weeks here. Now you chime in

And lets not forget Counties Rights
    Feds make, fund and enforce immigration law. States cannot impede federal law, but they don’t have to use their personnel, jails or funds to enforce federal laws. Don’t forget: California is a sovereign state.

This is nothing like Jim Crow. California is not rejecting federal law. If trump needs to deport Mexican nationals to promote his nationalist-nativist agenda, he’s free to do so. He will not get any California tax dollars to support that idiotic agenda. Lipo.

US law is supreme. States are sovereign. Good luck Orange County (which has the most amazing bars and beaches btw.)
    The feds kick lots of money to the states for law enforcement. That they all fora phone call isn't exactly costly.
    This is truth.

On all federal grants there is a certification requiring cities to comply with federal law. Not just some federal laws - all of them.

At some point, this Trump card will be played and the $$$ flow will stop. My money is on Seattle or San Fran to be the poster whipping boys. If Inslee keeps up his shit, Seattle is odds on favorite.

Please cite the federal law California is not complying with. Our sanctuary state laws are specifically structured to differentiate between federal and state law. Enforce trump stupidity on your own dime.

This “federal money” argument is a fucking joke. About 18 cents of every federal dollar is attributable to California. You are lucky to have us...
    Eventually an activist mayor or sheriff will go too far and end up in a cell on a Federal obstruction of justice charge. That’s when the game changes.
    Yup. Truth.

You keep putting your hand on the burner, eventually it's going to get torched.

I'm gonna have a couple little brown employees soon enough

Gotta work on my espanol

Latina hookers aren’t employees.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

its pretty much a guarantee that any thread about anything CA related totally blows

I aint brown brah

In fact im standing outside as we speak so that I can get a bit of color on this Irish ass skin

I am german/Irish

Was born in Canada

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Push back against sanctuary cites and the homeless camps led by The Resistance in Orange County

State Attorney General giving veiled threats to arrest the OC Sheriff who is a woman.

Once upon a time there was the OC Conservative who helped Nixon and Reagan win the state. Yes, the GOP once won Presidential elections in California back in the day

Define Irony: Totally okay for a state to dismiss and refuse to enforce federal laws, but an arrestable offense for a local government to dismiss and refuse to enforce state laws. In the same state. Got it.

I've been trying to pin this states rights thing on @CirrhosisDawg for weeks here. Now you chime in

Feds make, fund and enforce immigration law. States cannot impede federal law, but they don’t have to use their personnel, jails or funds to enforce federal laws. Don’t forget: California is a sovereign state.

This is nothing like Jim Crow. California is not rejecting federal law. If trump needs to deport Mexican nationals to promote his nationalist-nativist agenda, he’s free to do so. He will not get any California tax dollars to support that idiotic agenda. Lipo.

US law is supreme. States are sovereign. Good luck Orange County (which has the most amazing bars and beaches btw.)
    The feds kick lots of money to the states for law enforcement. That they all fora phone call isn't exactly costly.
    This is truth.

On all federal grants there is a certification requiring cities to comply with federal law. Not just some federal laws - all of them.

At some point, this Trump card will be played and the $$$ flow will stop. My money is on Seattle or San Fran to be the poster whipping boys. If Inslee keeps up his shit, Seattle is odds on favorite.

Please cite the federal law California is not complying with. Our sanctuary state laws are specifically structured to differentiate between federal and state law. Enforce trump stupidity on your own dime.

This “federal money” argument is a fucking joke. About 18 cents of every federal dollar is attributable to California. You are lucky to have us...
    Eventually an activist mayor or sheriff will go too far and end up in a cell on a Federal obstruction of justice charge. That’s when the game changes.
    Yup. Truth.

Gotta work on my espanol

Pimpin ain't easy
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,657
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

I aint brown brah

I am german/Irish

Was born in Canada

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This is truth.

Yup. Truth.

Gotta work on my espanol

Pimpin ain't easy
    You W-2 or 1099 dem bitches?
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

salemcoog said:

Sledog said:

Swaye said:

I aint brown brah

I am german/Irish

Was born in Canada

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

This is truth.

Yup. Truth.

Gotta work on my espanol

Pimpin ain't easy
    You W-2 or 1099 dem bitches?
    Broseph. They work hourly and I tell then what to do.

I ain't one of those fuckers that 1099s and is exposed to getting totally fucked.