Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Hot Cali political talk

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://dailynews.com/2018/03/27/newsom-leads-villaraigosa-in-california-governors-race-in-scng-poll-feinstein-still-up-on-de-leon/

Since California leads the nation I am sure everyone is interested in the big races this year.

California is a top two state meaning that after the primary two democrats run off for the office. The GOP candidate is third or worse in almost every race.

Some nuggets:

Pelosi is less popular in Cali than Trump is in the nation

Pelosi drew the worst assessment, with 36 percent of respondents approving but 45 disapproving of the job she’s doing. Pelosi was more disliked than liked even in her San Francisco-area home base, where 39 percent approved but 42 percent disapproved of her performance.

The IE remains a GOP stronghold not that it matters

“Newsom’s support is old, wealthy, liberal and concentrated in the Bay Area (where, in a field with dozens of candidates, the former mayor of San Francisco gets 41 percent of the vote). Villaraigosa’s support is moderate, female, minority, working class and concentrated in greater Los Angeles. Cox’s support is white, male, conservative, high-school educated, and concentrated in the Inland Empire,” the company said in announcing the results.

Newsome is leading. Cali voters are so old, rich, and white.

Brown is popular at 49% approval. He's done a decent job other than his fucking train. His worst ideas didn't become law such as fucking everyone in the ass for gasoline.

Rumors of Feinstein's demise are greatly exaggerated. Another old white rich hag for the progressive state

Stay tuned!

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

https://dailynews.com/2018/03/27/newsom-leads-villaraigosa-in-california-governors-race-in-scng-poll-feinstein-still-up-on-de-leon/

Since California leads the nation I am sure everyone is interested in the big races this year.

California is a top two state meaning that after the primary two democrats run off for the office. The GOP candidate is third or worse in almost every race.

Some nuggets:

Pelosi is less popular in Cali than Trump is in the nation

Pelosi drew the worst assessment, with 36 percent of respondents approving but 45 disapproving of the job she’s doing. Pelosi was more disliked than liked even in her San Francisco-area home base, where 39 percent approved but 42 percent disapproved of her performance.

“Newsom’s support is old, wealthy, liberal and concentrated in the Bay Area (where, in a field with dozens of candidates, the former mayor of San Francisco gets 41 percent of the vote). Villaraigosa’s support is moderate, female, minority, working class and concentrated in greater Los Angeles. Cox’s support is white, male, conservative, high-school educated, and concentrated in the Inland Empire,” the company said in announcing the results.

Newsome is leading. Cali voters are so old, rich, and white.

Brown is popular at 49% approval. He's done a decent job other than his fucking train. His worst ideas didn't become law such as fucking everyone in the ass for gasoline.

Rumors of Feinstein's demise are greatly exaggerated. Another old white rich hag for the progressive state

Stay tuned!

Doogie?
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

FREE MOTHERFUCKING PUB!!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I thought polls didn't matter.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    i want to give up on trump and the world after he gave dems and jews everything they ever wanted while getting nothing in return for actual americans can anyone explain why i shouldnt
  • Options

i want to give up on trump and the world after he gave dems and jews everything they ever wanted while getting nothing in return for actual americans can anyone explain why i shouldnt

Nope. Nobody can.

Seems like it's time for you to go to Home Depot, buy some rope, find a tree, and do something.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Use a fucking comma.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362

Nope. Nobody can.

Seems like it's time for you to go to Home Depot, buy some rope, find a tree, and do something.
    Well that doesn't make any sense since my life will be fine at least for most of it.
    I just feel bad about the future of the world.

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709

FREE MOTHERFUCKING PUB!!

Where you at Fontucky?
  • Options

Nope. Nobody can.

Well that doesn't make any sense since my life will be fine at least for most of it.
    I just feel bad about the future of the world.

Nah. Go ahead. Do something.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,892
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

FREE MOTHERFUCKING PUB!!

Where you at Fontucky?
    My grandpappy was chair of the Riverside County GOP in the early 60s.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709

Sledog said:

FREE MOTHERFUCKING PUB!!

Where you at Fontucky?
    My grandpappy was chair of the Riverside County GOP in the early 60s.
    The IE has changed quite a bit. Spent a fair amount of time out there working.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Been a fan of Gavin Newsom for many years now. Sure he's ambitious, but he stuck his neck out on some issues several years ago when it was unpopular to do so. He's not ready for the national stage yet, but give him a few years as governator and see where things go
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    edited March 2018
    2001400ex said:

I thought polls didn't matter.

Poles always matter.
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

Been a fan of Gavin Newsom for many years now. Sure he's ambitious, but he stuck his neck out on some issues several years ago when it was unpopular to do so. He's not ready for the national stage yet, but give him a few years as governator and see where things go

He’s dreamy.

Plus he might be a bigger horn dog than both Trump and William Jefferson Clinton.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    BearsWiin said:

If you want Justin Trudeau as leader, Canada is only 2 states away.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

BearsWiin said:

Don't project your fucking quitter attitude on me. I'm staying and helping Cali drag the fucking country into the 21st century, where it belongs
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Don't project your fucking quitter attitude on me. I'm staying and helping Cali drag the fucking country into the 21st 19th century, where it belongs

Corrected for migratory patterns.