Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

If we can get enough guys on the Supreme Court like this

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam

Comments

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    Founders Club
    someone is orchestrating all these moves from on high. i hope the motherfuckers overplay their hand
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam

someone is orchestrating all these moves from on high. i hope the motherfuckers overplay their hidden hand

• YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Stupid GOP appointees to the court.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
    its cute that you think there are two parties

I want to see this happen. I want door to door gun grabbing on TV every night.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Back in the 1970's there were actually 4 parties, including the now extinct Liberal Republicans and Conservative Democrats.

Regardless of what the children think, the 2nd Amendment will never get repealed as much as you might like to see it on TV.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,696
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    edited March 2018

someone is orchestrating all these moves from on high. i hope the motherfuckers overplay their hidden hand

Mock the invisible hand and this son of an immigrant will find you and, with his particular set of skills, hurt you. Real bad.

someone is orchestrating all these moves from on high. i hope the motherfuckers overplay their hand

Tinfoil hats Derek.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    At least JPS is doing it the right way.
    edited March 2018

Back in the 1970's there were actually 4 parties, including the now extinct Liberal Republicans and Conservative Democrats.

Regardless of what the children think, the 2nd Amendment will never get repealed as much as you might like to see it on TV.
    Race was a card carrying member of AARP in the 70s. Don't lecture Race on 'back in the ______" stuffs. He saw what Constantine did to Rome. He was there when it happened.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Race was a card carrying member of AARP in the 70s. Don't lecture Race on 'back in the ______" stuffs. He saw what Constantine did to Rome. He was there when it happened.
    Yes, I know. We've all heard the great stories about the many upsets that occurred in the Circus Maximus.

Swaye's Wigwam
    Here's the piece by JPS from the fake news NYT if anyone is interested in reading.

I for one am not in favoring of removing it from the Constitution, but I do agree with JPS on the history of how it was interpreted for the first 200 years.

For over 200 years after the adoption of the Second Amendment, it was uniformly understood as not placing any limit on either federal or state authority to enact gun control legislation. In 1939 the Supreme Court unanimously held that Congress could prohibit the possession of a sawed-off shotgun because that weapon had no reasonable relation to the preservation or efficiency of a “well regulated militia.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/john-paul-stevens-repeal-the-second-amendment/ar-BBKKZP0?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCDHP
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Women will never get to vote, negros will never not be property, etc.

Throwing out the word never in an evolving society is loser talk.

Remington just went bankrupt. Thousands upon thousands of future votes are taking to the streets.

The Cubs will never win a Pennant.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,463
    Mosster47 said:

Remington just went bankrupt. Thousands upon thousands of future votes are taking to the streets.

This isn't about a vote as votes do not control the bill of rights. HTH

Here's the piece by JPS from the fake news NYT if anyone is interested in reading.

I for one am not in favoring of removing it from the Constitution, but I do agree with JPS on the history of how it was interpreted for the first 200 years.

For over 200 years after the adoption of the Second Amendment, it was uniformly understood as not placing any limit on either federal or state authority to enact gun control legislation. In 1939 the Supreme Court unanimously held that Congress could prohibit the possession of a sawed-off shotgun because that weapon had no reasonable relation to the preservation or efficiency of a “well regulated militia.”

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opinion/john-paul-stevens-repeal-the-second-amendment/ar-BBKKZP0?li=BBnb7Kz&ocid=HPCDHP

And yet the military uses lots of sawed off shotguns.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Sledog said:

I thought they were all 18" to 20" barrels. That's a short barrel shotgun, not a sawed off one. My Remington 870 Tactical has an 18" barrel and was perfectly legal to buy.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mosster47 said:

Turrible analogies. Just turrible. Do better.

What combination of 38 State Legislatures were you counting on in the next 100 years?

edited March 2018

Sledog said:

I thought they were all 18" to 20" barrels. That's a short barrel shotgun, not a sawed off one. My Remington 870 Tactical has an 18" barrel and was perfectly legal to buy.
    They use quite a few shorty guns mounted under barrel on the M4 which itself is a short barreled rifle under current law.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/M26_Modular_Accessory_Shotgun_System
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Mock the invisible hand and this son of an immigrant will find you and, with his particular set of skills, hurt you. Real bad.
    hes a 6'5 former army ranger

you are little more than a cowardly pussy

hes a 6'5 former army ranger

you are little more than a cowardly pussy
    but I'll have the ghost of Ayn Rand with me. gayme over.