Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Miles Jack

TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
edited February 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Softy has on Miles Jack (and Constantine) today and I caught the tail end. Jack mentions one of the reasons he committed to UCLA was that Mora has worked in broadcasting and that football can't last forever and he would like to do that as well. Here is what followed on twitter. These guys will make up and fucking excuse on why Sark loses local players. Am I wrong?

Chris Fetters ‏@Chris_Fetters
Jack mentioned how Mora's time in broadcasting was another reason why he likes #UCLA - he's thinking about life after football. @Softykjr

I replied:

@Chris_Fetters why does Miles Jack hate Joel McHale Lincoln Kennedy and DeMarco Farr?

@TommySQC Do you think he's met those guys, or even knows who they are? I barely know those guys do TV and radio...wouldn't expect him to.

I replied

@Chris_Fetters isn't that #Sark's job to inform him that he still has that same potential at #UW?

@TommySQC They are compared to Mora, especially to a high school kid. Heck, he's met Mora.

Comments