Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dante Pettis is HUNG

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Dante probably going to be a 10year pro, never a super star but an amazing #2 or #3
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    whlinder said:

We beat Miami, won the Rose Bowl and popped off with significantly worse WRs than Dante Pettis.

Tui
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

whlinder said:

We beat Miami, won the Rose Bowl and popped off with significantly worse WRs than Dante Pettis.

We had Justin Robbins, pat Reddick and a 6-3 whitey todd elstrom . Was a better receiving corps than last year by far. Get facts straight linder. You have no clue who Justin Robbins is do you. I bet 90% of you bonio's here do...hint, played with Jerramy Stevens in high school...

Edit: would have been Mario Bailey good had he not got hurt washed out as a freshman
    You are high.

Again.

He's right. The 2000 team had good, but not great, WRs, and nobody better than Pettis. You had a fucking MAN for a tight end, and an all-timer at QB who just did something whenever somebody needed to just do something.

The reason nobody remembers Robbins or Elstrom or Reddick is because they were perfectly forgettable. Everyone remembers Tui and Stevens.

Shut up and go back to bed you sack sucker.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2018
    Would
    dnc said:

whlinder said:

We had Justin Robbins, pat Reddick and a 6-3 whitey todd elstrom . Was a better receiving corps than last year by far. Get facts straight linder. You have no clue who Justin Robbins is do you. I bet 90% of you bonio's here do...hint, played with Jerramy Stevens in high school...

Edit: would have been Mario Bailey good had he not got hurt washed out as a freshman
    2000s receiving corps might have been better if you count Stevens. No single WR on that team was half as good as Pettis.
    We werent talking about just pettis you ignorant sluts. Fuck, stay the course ...WE WERE TALKING WR GROUP... most of you dingus bitches slammed pettis his 1st 2 years here. Puppy liked his game as a freshman. But i liked Robbins as a freshman too...and because most of you were chewing on mama's teat then...Robbins caught a rose-bowl TD...his last game if i remember correctly. Pettis was on sideline with a tweaked twat for fiesta bowl and last game.