Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gun Control

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Been warning you, these brainwashed retards on the radical fringe of the left are growing in power and numbers. Got no clue about the 2nd amendment and why it's important to maintain a free society. Germany has gun control & Merkel's police will come to your house if they don't like your facebook posts. That's the kind of shit that starts happening when you cede your freedom and ability to protect yourself to the state.

Radical fringe? You fucking triggered idiot. The majority of the country wants some form of gun control. And the now the NRA and idiots like you keep saying no changes. Then more of these will happen then we could get driven into an Austrian style confiscation.
    You've got a point, but you made it by accident, it's not one you're smart enough to see, because you're a stooge with limited mental capacity. More and more the radical fringe is becoming mainstream. To the point where people are actually questioning the 2nd amendment. They're already questioning their right to free speech. This mainstreaming of idiocy will lead to a crackdown on the freedoms you enjoy when the new generation of fuckwits that were raised in safe spaces and indoctrinated into the ideology of the fascist left, gains power in the future.
    When OBK is right, he's right.
    Well what I can tell you. No one of any power is actually talking about taking guns away. Anyone with a brain knows that'll never fly here. And the way the GOP is responding to that generation, how do you think that'll play in 5 years when they are voters?

That being said, if you know what the actual march was about.... They are looking for meaningful controls over guns. Shit like background checks and stuff. Yes I'm sure you could find a few fuckwads that want to ban guns. That's far from the majority.

Like I said, if the NRA continues it's "we ain't gonna do shit but we want to add more guns to the mix" stance, it'll backfire.
    I haven't kept up with it closely, but a great deal of what I have heard includes total bans to "assault weapons," which is utter bullshit. If everyone wants to argue better background checks and mental health stuff and raising the age for purchasing guns to 21, then I'll listen at least, but if this is a "ban anything that looks scary" then anyone who espouses that can fuck right off.

If "we" ever go along with banning classes of firearms, then semi-auto pistols are next, followed by high powered rifles, then those pesky wheel guns, and lastly sporting shot guns. The anti-gun zealots ARE for complete disarmament, and they know it can't happen all at once, so let's get the kids good and pissed off and try to get AR's. For now. And in 20 years we will be back for your Glock. And 20 years after that your Browning bolt action. That's how this stuff works. You know that. I am not claiming YOU want to ban all guns, but the losers at Handgun Control Inc. DO want to ban all guns, and they think they are starting with low hanging fruit. Fuck them. You can't have mine. None of them.
    What I still don't get, however, about the "if you ban this class of firearm, then this one is next" line of reasoning is why aren't you pissed off and fired up about not being able to go legally buy a fully auto, AR, AK, Uzzi, etc. And I'm being ded serious here- i.e., how aren't your 2nd amendment rights being infringed upon here? The feds banned Tommy guns in 1934 (via taxation) at a time when the country was overall far more conservative. And now with a far more liberal, big guvmint country you have access to more cool guns than anyone in the 1930's could ever have dreamed of.
    I am pissed off about not being able to easily purchase a machine gun, truth be told. But, I have several friends that do in fact own them. You can legally own a machine gun, you just set yourself up for all kinds of ATF inspections and such.

You are correct that it is illegal (I believe) to import or create any MORE machine guns for civilian ownership, so what is available is available and there will never be any more for legal ownership. So, if I want one i have to wait like a year for paperwork to go through, and then fork out like 10 grand for a shitty uzi because there are a finite amount of them available.

Also, to my knowledge no legally owned machine gun has ever been used in the commission of a crime. Just putting that out there. They are too damn expensive and so many restrictions to ownership that nut jobs don't usually have them.

Man, I really want a full auto now. Thanks. Dick.

Top ten
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Also, to my knowledge no legally owned machine gun has ever been used in the commission of a crime. Just putting that out there. They are too damn expensive and so many restrictions to ownership that nut jobs don't usually have them.

Best argument for firearm regulation I've seen yet
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,655
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Been warning you, these brainwashed retards on the radical fringe of the left are growing in power and numbers. Got no clue about the 2nd amendment and why it's important to maintain a free society. Germany has gun control & Merkel's police will come to your house if they don't like your facebook posts. That's the kind of shit that starts happening when you cede your freedom and ability to protect yourself to the state.

Radical fringe? You fucking triggered idiot. The majority of the country wants some form of gun control. And the now the NRA and idiots like you keep saying no changes. Then more of these will happen then we could get driven into an Austrian style confiscation.
    You've got a point, but you made it by accident, it's not one you're smart enough to see, because you're a stooge with limited mental capacity. More and more the radical fringe is becoming mainstream. To the point where people are actually questioning the 2nd amendment. They're already questioning their right to free speech. This mainstreaming of idiocy will lead to a crackdown on the freedoms you enjoy when the new generation of fuckwits that were raised in safe spaces and indoctrinated into the ideology of the fascist left, gains power in the future.
    Well what I can tell you. No one of any power is actually talking about taking guns away. Anyone with a brain knows that'll never fly here. And the way the GOP is responding to that generation, how do you think that'll play in 5 years when they are voters?

That being said, if you know what the actual march was about.... They are looking for meaningful controls over guns. Shit like background checks and stuff. Yes I'm sure you could find a few fuckwads that want to ban guns. That's far from the majority.

Like I said, if the NRA continues it's "we ain't gonna do shit but we want to add more guns to the mix" stance, it'll backfire.
    I haven't kept up with it closely, but a great deal of what I have heard includes total bans to "assault weapons," which is utter bullshit. If everyone wants to argue better background checks and mental health stuff and raising the age for purchasing guns to 21, then I'll listen at least, but if this is a "ban anything that looks scary" then anyone who espouses that can fuck right off.

If "we" ever go along with banning classes of firearms, then semi-auto pistols are next, followed by high powered rifles, then those pesky wheel guns, and lastly sporting shot guns. The anti-gun zealots ARE for complete disarmament, and they know it can't happen all at once, so let's get the kids good and pissed off and try to get AR's. For now. And in 20 years we will be back for your Glock. And 20 years after that your Browning bolt action. That's how this stuff works. You know that. I am not claiming YOU want to ban all guns, but the losers at Handgun Control Inc. DO want to ban all guns, and they think they are starting with low hanging fruit. Fuck them. You can't have mine. None of them.
    What I still don't get, however, about the "if you ban this class of firearm, then this one is next" line of reasoning is why aren't you pissed off and fired up about not being able to go legally buy a fully auto, AR, AK, Uzzi, etc. And I'm being ded serious here- i.e., how aren't your 2nd amendment rights being infringed upon here? The feds banned Tommy guns in 1934 (via taxation) at a time when the country was overall far more conservative. And now with a far more liberal, big guvmint country you have access to more cool guns than anyone in the 1930's could ever have dreamed of.
    I am pissed off about not being able to easily purchase a machine gun, truth be told. But, I have several friends that do in fact own them. You can legally own a machine gun, you just set yourself up for all kinds of ATF inspections and such.

You are correct that it is illegal (I believe) to import or create any MORE machine guns for civilian ownership, so what is available is available and there will never be any more for legal ownership. So, if I want one i have to wait like a year for paperwork to go through, and then fork out like 10 grand for a shitty uzi because there are a finite amount of them available.

Top ten
    I remember the real shootout in West Hollywood. Bad guys fired 1.100 rounds and didn't kill anyone with illegal full auto guns returned to them by a judge after a previous arrest.
    A military saying goes "may your enemies always be set on full auto". The most highly trained military members use semi auto (except the SAW and medium MG gunners) unless trying to break engagement in an ambush or similar situation.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Remember how French gun control stopped what would have otherwise been a terrible mass shooting at the Bataclan by moslem terrorists? Me neither.
  • Options

Remember how French gun control stopped what would have otherwise been a terrible mass shooting at the Bataclan by moslem terrorists? Me neither.

Notice no one really knows the chips name that saved those kids the other day?

Real hero yet crickets from the liberal media.

• Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Swaye said:

2001400ex said:

Top ten
    I remember the real shootout in West Hollywood. Bad guys fired 1.100 rounds and didn't kill anyone with illegal full auto guns returned to them by a judge after a previous arrest.
    A military saying goes "may your enemies always be set on full auto". The most highly trained military members use semi auto (except the SAW and medium MG gunners) unless trying to break engagement in an ambush or similar situation.
    You remember a “real shootout” in West Hollywood? The only shootout there’s ever been in West Hollywood is the facial you took on Santa Monica boulevard.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam
    *North Hollywood
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

*North Hollywood

Sledog is making shit up? Really?
  • Options

*North Hollywood

Sledog is making shit up? Really?
    I know how much you like West Hollywood and it's where you met D.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246

The polizei kill on average 10 people a year and most are having a mental breakdown, which doesn't mean driving while black or illegal camping.

US Police have killed over 1,000 people for three years running.

Tell me again about the big bad Polizei?
  • Options
    edited March 2018
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

The polizei kill on average 10 people a year and most are having a mental breakdown, which doesn't mean driving while black or illegal camping.

US Police have killed over 1,000 people for three years running.

Tell me again about the big bad Polizei?
    OBK, I'm still waiting.
  • Options
  • Options
    Sledog said:

What the actual fuck does this have to do with gun control?
  • Options
    Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

The narrative that the NRA killed those high school kids and is evil. HTH
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Who said the NRA killed those kids?
  • Options

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

Mosster47 said:

Sledog said:

Who said the NRA killed those kids?
    Joseph Goebbels Hogg.
    Thanks Throbber. He never believes me.