Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

pm to PLSS and Steel 2 electric boogaloo

Judas Priest and Saxon April 15 Kent WA - puppy can reenact his role as zebraman from heavy metal parking lot. All other losers from HH are welcome to tailgate at pumpys 2019 benz

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Tell me more about this zebraman...
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited March 2018
    You going Bates? Saxon though? Doesn't really get me excited to go. Now great white...
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Bates and I are in.
  • Options
    yobatesyobates Member Posts: 90
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper Photogenic

Tell me more about this zebraman...

if you grew up in the 80s and haven't seen heavy metal parking lot please watch. 30 minutes well spent. If you want to guess what puppy was like as a teenager just google zebraman heavy metal parking lot
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    yobates said:

Judas Priest and Saxon April 15 Kent WA - puppy can reenact his role as zebraman from heavy metal parking lot. All other losers from HH are welcome to tailgate at pumpys 2019 benz

its 2018
  • Options

yobates said:

its 2018
    Judas Priest is as relevant in 2018 as they were in 1978. Heavy metal? That's not fair. rock n roll is very much their specialty in earlier days? You pansy ass fanboys here wouldnt understand. Bruno Mars isd your hero. I'm saddened by this new generation
    I have no idea who Judas priest is
  • Options

yobates said:

its 2018
    Judas Priest is as relevant in 2018 as they were in 1978. Heavy metal? That's not fair. rock n roll is very much their specialty in earlier days? You pansy ass fanboys here wouldnt understand. Bruno Mars isd your hero. I'm saddened by this new generation
    I have no idea who Judas priest is
    Its obvious
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,812
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    dnc said:

And yet people had no idea he was ghey

Turbo Lover?
  • Options
    Precursor to shake weight
  • Options
    Could you have picked an image of Halford and the boys from a relevant time frame? 'Defenders of the faith ' was last good album and was released in ' 82ish and has one of best songs ever written by JP. Turbo was HORRIBLE, unfortunately I saw them live on that tour as i was young (8th grade). 95% of you here have pussy parents who wouldnt have let you go anyway, or even buy the album.

Parents were cool then. Your parents BARELY let you go see Hannah Montana. Fitting you dipshits would muck up JP....btw, arguably the best husky defense ever was that year too...and Van Halen BITTERLY DISSAPOINTED me on new years eve with Eddy playing a keyboard on ' 1984.' Biggest album disappointment in rock music history was that release. Turbo was my 2nd biggest. Van Halen rocked like no other band in their 70's prime, early 80's. Van Halen's best album might have been diver-down..like Priest, the predecessor to their worst
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Could you have picked an image of Halford and the boys from a relevant time frame? 'Defenders of the faith ' was last good album and was released in ' 82ish and has one of best songs ever written by JP. Turbo was HORRIBLE, unfortunately I saw them live on that tour as i was young (8th grade). 95% of you here have pussy parents who wouldnt have let you go anyway, or even buy the album.

Parents were cool then. Your parents BARELY let you go see Hannah Montana. Fitting you dipshits would muck up JP....btw, arguably the best husky defense ever was that year too...and Van Halen BITTERLY DISSAPOINTED me on new years eve with Eddy playing a keyboard on ' 1984.' Biggest album disappointment in rock music history was that release. Turbo was my 2nd biggest. Van Halen rocked like no other band in their 70's prime, early 80's. Van Halen's best album might have been diver-down..like Priest, the predecessor to their worst

The Defenders tour came to Tacoma in May of 84. That was one of the best rock shows I've ever seen. They closed the show with You've Got Another Thing Coming and the crowd went nuts. I was glad I saw that show because you're right - Turbo was such a piece of shit that it was all downhill from there.

Also agree on VH's 1984. What a fucking disappointment that pile of crap was. Their albums leading up to that abomination were great, but someone should have taken that keyboard and hit Eddie upside his fucking head with it.