Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Micheal Bolton

2»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So England is interfering with our elevations! War!!!

This damn phone!
    That was for you.
    Sure. Uh huh. Yeah.
    You're a regular johnny on the spot and it's funny how you obsess. Makes me uncomfortable you being gay and all. Which march were you and @Dflea at for this pic?
    Why on earth would that make you uncomfortable? I comfortably like tits and ass all day long; no amount of gay makes me uncomfortable.

I'm curious. Do people like you know the depths of your stupidity? Are you aware of it?
    What you and Dflea do all day is a private matter please keep it that way.
    NOC. Your posts are stupid. Next.
  • Options

dflea said:

Sledog is uncomfortable about homosexuality because he craves cock and he hates himself because of it.

He sees cock - craves it - hates himself - and goes about blaming homos for his dilemma.

Homos don't bug me because I like pussy. Sledog doesn't like pussy. You can tell by his large collection of homoerotic photos he keeps on his computer.

never understood why dudes are against the fags

more for me

simple math

case closed
    Dudes who like T&A aren't. Dudes who like cock and balls and have quick access to homo-erotic memes sometimes don't want people to know and protest about it ... a lot.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

dflea said:

Sledog is uncomfortable about homosexuality because he craves cock and he hates himself because of it.

He sees cock - craves it - hates himself - and goes about blaming homos for his dilemma.

Homos don't bug me because I like pussy. Sledog doesn't like pussy. You can tell by his large collection of homoerotic photos he keeps on his computer.

more for me

simple math

case closed
    It gets really creepy when they hit on you. Repeatedly.

Uhh not that I'd know
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,540
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So he is gay and getting into politics?

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    LebamDawg said:

He opened for Heart at the Shoreline in June 1988. We made sure to get there late so we didn't have to listen to him. That was the concert where Ted Nugent showed up during their encore to play Led Zep's Rock n Roll
  • Options

dflea said:

more for me

simple math

case closed
    It gets really creepy when they hit on you. Repeatedly.

Uhh not that I'd know
    Huh?
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

LebamDawg said:

He opened for Heart at the Shoreline in June 1988. We made sure to get there late so we didn't have to listen to him. That was the concert where Ted Nugent showed up during their encore to play Led Zep's Rock n Roll
    The guy sucks. I had to sit through his shit at some concert a long time ago. Tried to put it out of my mind.

I vaguely recall him making some ridiculous comparison of where he was at his career with some mega star ... forget who.

That fucking hair cut was stupid back then.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

BearsWiin said:

LebamDawg said:

The guy sucks. I had to sit through his shit at some concert a long time ago. Tried to put it out of my mind.

I vaguely recall him making some ridiculous comparison of where he was at his career with some mega star ... forget who.

So you attend gay guy concerts and pretend to be straight.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

LebamDawg said:

Still trying to convince people that someone else likes cock and ballz?

To be clear, I don't care at all about what you do in the privacy of your home as long as it's not with children.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

BearsWiin said:

LebamDawg said:

Still trying to convince people that someone else likes cock and ballz?

To be clear, I don't care at all about what you do in the privacy of your home as long as it's not with children.
    Don't be plagiarizing my Shit!
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

So England is interfering with our elevations! War!!!

This damn phone!
    That was for you.
    Sure. Uh huh. Yeah.
    You're a regular johnny on the spot and it's funny how you obsess. Makes me uncomfortable you being gay and all. Which march were you and @Dflea at for this pic?
    Homophobe jokes stopped being funny a super long time ago.

You might as well follow that shit up with a Knock-Knock joke.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

LebamDawg said:

None of you actually know anything about how music works, but how Ted played that loud on a hollow body Byrdland without any feedback problems in mind blowing. If he weren't such a nut job he would be held in the same regards as Page, Jimi, SRV, and EvH. Double Gonzo is a masterpiece.