Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

The Texas bomber was a homeschooled right-wing christian

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Domestic terrorists are cool in Trump's America.
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

If you truly wish to fuck up your Kid, be sure to Home school them. I’m gonna go ahead and look there first, instead of the Bible for clues as to why He felt the need to bomb folks.

Then why do you look at the Quran rather than the society the fucked up Muslims are raised in?
    Because the societies can't be seperated from Islam. Islam is the society.
    Not every Muslim country is violent. Are you really that ignorant?
    he is
    He absolutely is. It's mind bottling.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Domestic terrorists are cool in Trump's America.

I know you're being sarcastic - but McVeigh was during the Clinton administration.

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Swaye said:

I think we have established you have to keep a close eye on white people. I've known this for centuries.

Drop the mike; close the thread.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,697
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Every problem doesn't have a solution

But you said ....
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,699
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Every problem doesn't have a solution

But you said ....
    Oh I could solve it

I'm a problem solver
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Baphomet said:

pawz said:

Baphomet said:

How many US christian religious leaders have denounced right wing christian extremism today after learning this?

Asking here because I'm pretty sure some of you guys are homeschooled and are probably in touch with such things.

Did you find a murder-suicide note at the scene declaring his love for Jesus?

Leaving notes and such isn't the style of the Christian terrorists. That is the style of the other large Abrahamic faith.
    It's always about the Jews, isn't it?
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

If you truly wish to fuck up your Kid, be sure to Home school them. I’m gonna go ahead and look there first, instead of the Bible for clues as to why He felt the need to bomb folks.

Then why do you look at the Quran rather than the society the fucked up Muslims are raised in?
    Indeed. Why would we look at a Theocratic society's Holy Book for any clues or causes for the behavior of it's society?

Hondo Brilliance.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Indeed. Why would we look at a Theocratic society's Holy Book for any clues or causes for the behavior of it's society?

Hondo Brilliance.
    You don't get it. People like sledog blame the Quran. The issue isn't the Quran, it's the society they are brought up in.
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Hondo Brilliance.
    You don't get it. People like sledog blame the Quran. The issue isn't the Quran, it's the society they are brought up in.
    Sometimes your denial is thicker than your skull, Hondo.

This is one of those times.

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Hondo Brilliance.
    One might posit that a theocratic state governed by Sharia could shape the nature of the society therein.
    THIS. And it pains me that this even needs to be said. Again and again.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Hondo Brilliance.
    One might posit that a theocratic state governed by Sharia could shape the nature of the society therein.
    One might posit that there's many societies run under the Quran and have little crime.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Hondo Brilliance.
    One might posit that there's many societies run under the Quran and have little crime.
    Holy shit Hondoa, you might summon @MikeDamone yet.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2018

This is why I am so in favor of the precious separation of church and state and why our founding too dads were two. Regardless of my superstitious and ancient beliefs in a sky monster as the kids say today I don't want the government anywhere near it

And yet we have a so called modern liberal defending theocratic states that kill gays and subjugate women as "low crime"

If you ever wonder why I am how I am this would be one reason

The hypocrisy of the "modern" liberals on this topic is truly mind boggling.

This is my favorite sign that the Seattle snowflakes love to put in front of their homes.

"Science is Real" is a jab as Christians in the US.

But they believe in "Religious Freedom" (for Muslims).