Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The Texas bomber was a homeschooled right-wing christian

BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

How many US christian religious leaders have denounced right wing christian extremism today after learning this?

Asking here because I'm pretty sure some of you guys are homeschooled and are probably in touch with such things.

Comments

• Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Unusual since most are democrats but crazy and evil come from everywhere. I've seen nothing on why he was doing it. Anyone seen anything on motive?
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

How many US christian religious leaders have denounced right wing christian extremism today after learning this?

Asking here because I'm pretty sure some of you guys are homeschooled and are probably in touch with such things.

Wheres you denunciation note?

You seem like a right wing Christian extremism apologist from where I'm sitting.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    @DerekJohnson silence speaks volumes.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    We’re still doing this?
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    No apologies. Crazy and evil exist. Last I checked bombs and murder were illegal. Randomly (appears that way) sending or placing explosive to simply kill people is nucking futs!
  • Options
    pawz said:

Baphomet said:

Did you find a murder-suicide note at the scene declaring his love for Jesus?

Leaving notes and such isn't the style of the Christian terrorists. That is the style of the other large Abrahamic faith.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Baphomet said:

pawz said:

Baphomet said:

Leaving notes and such isn't the style of the Christian terrorists. That is the style of the other large Abrahamic faith.
    So without with an ideological or political motive behind these attacks known, he’s perhaps a suspected terrorist.

We must never judge.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

If you truly wish to fuck up your Kid, be sure to Home school them. I’m gonna go ahead and look there first, instead of the Bible for clues as to why He felt the need to bomb folks.

Then why do you look at the Quran rather than the society the fucked up Muslims are raised in?
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

If you truly wish to fuck up your Kid, be sure to Home school them. I’m gonna go ahead and look there first, instead of the Bible for clues as to why He felt the need to bomb folks.

Then why do you look at the Quran rather than the society the fucked up Muslims are raised in?
    Because the societies can't be seperated from Islam. Islam is the society.
  • Options

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Not every Muslim country is violent. Are you really that ignorant?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Not every Muslim country is violent. Are you really that ignorant?
    he is
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Oh my.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baphomet said:

pawz said:

Baphomet said:

So without with an ideological or political motive behind these attacks known, he’s perhaps a suspected terrorist.

We must never judge.
    Now is not the time to discuss Home schooled terrorists.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    salemcoog said:

There was a hot girl in my elementary and middle school that was home schooled in high school.

But she could play volleyball on my high schools team.

Then again she dated a total loser and may have married him.

So yeah, she was fucked up.

Carry on.

ST (AB)
  • Options
    Home schooling is to extreme Christianity what wahabist schools are to extreme Islam