Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Wonder Years: Developing

BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
edited March 2018 in Tug Tavern

Kevin says it ain’t so.

"While none of the accusations being leveled at me are true, I wholeheartedly support all people who feel they are being mistreated to come forward and speak to human resources and those in charge," he said. "We have witnessed so much bravery from those speaking out recently, but I will just as boldly protect myself and my family from those seeking to tarnish my good name."

http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/2018/03/21/fred-savage-denies-violently-assaulting-woman-on-grinder-set.html

Comments

• Options
    Fenderbender123Fenderbender123 Member Posts: 2,859
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter
    And back in 1993, another costume designer, Monique Long, filed a lawsuit in L.A. alleging she was unable to do her job because Savage, then 16, reportedly made sexual remarks, propositioned her for an affair and requested to hold her hand.

So basically he raped her?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,768
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

And back in 1993, another costume designer, Monique Long, filed a lawsuit in L.A. alleging she was unable to do her job because Savage, then 16, reportedly made sexual remarks, propositioned her for an affair and requested to hold her hand.

So basically he raped her?
    Jesus. We used to wander around frat parties with our elbows chalked, rubbing up against sororitutes. Good competition.