Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The heroes of the Left - long live the FBI

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,200
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
https://huffingtonpost.com/entry/conflicts-of-interest-and-ethics-robert-mueller-and_us_5936a148e4b033940169cdc8

this is from Huffington Post for the mental midgets here who love to cry about the source (hi @insinceredawg )

Commentators display amnesia when they describe former FBI Directors Robert Mueller and James Comey as stellar and credible law enforcement figures. Perhaps if they included J. Edgar Hoover, such fulsome praise could be put into proper perspective. Although these Hoover successors, now occupying center stage in the investigation of President Trump, have been hailed for their impeccable character by much of official Washington, the truth is, as top law enforcement officials of the Bush administration (Mueller as FBI Director and James Comey as Deputy Attorney General), both presided over post-9/11 cover-ups and secret abuses of the Constitution, enabled Bush-Cheney fabrications to launch wrongful wars, and exhibited plain vanilla incompetence.

@dflea they were on the wrong side of history and still are

In the aftermath of the attacks, Mueller directed the “post-9/11 round-up” of around 1,000 immigrants who mostly happened to be in the wrong place (NYC area) at the wrong time, as FBI Headquarters encouraged more and more detentions for what seemed to be essentially PR purposes. Field offices were required to report daily the number of detentions in order to supply grist for FBI press releases about FBI “progress” in fighting terrorism. Consequently, some of the detainees were brutalized and jailed for up to a year despite the fact that none turned out to be terrorists.

Long before he became FBI Director, serious questions existed about Mueller’s role as Acting U.S. Attorney in Boston in effectively enabling decades of corruption and covering up of the FBI’s illicit deals with mobster Whitey Bulger and other “top echelon” informants who committed numerous murders and crimes. When the truth was finally uncovered through intrepid investigative reporting and persistent, honest judges, U.S. taxpayers footed a $100 million court award to the four men framed for murders committed by (the FBI operated) Bulger gang.

Current media applause omits the fact that former FBI Director Mueller was the top official in charge of the Anthrax terror fiasco investigation into the 2001 murders, which targeted an innocent man (Steven Hatfill) whose lawsuit eventually forced the FBI to pay $5 million in compensation. Mueller’s FBI was also severely criticized by Department of Justice Inspector Generals finding the FBI overstepped the law improperly serving hundreds of thousands of “national security letters” to obtain private (and irrelevant) metadata on citizens, and for infiltrating nonviolent anti-war groups under the guise of investigating “terrorism.”

For his part, Deputy Attorney General James Comey, too, went along with Bush and Cheney after 9/11 and signed off on a number of highly illegal programs including warrantless surveillance of Americans and torture of captives. Comey also defended the Bush administration’s three year-long detention of an American citizen without charges or right to counsel.

it just gets better from there

Comments

• Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    More and more vindication every day for our controversial, but correct positions on a wide variety of issues.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Congrats. You shared an opinion piece from 9 months ago. What does this prove?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

It proves your a FBI cock sucker

And incredibly dense if you have to ask
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    I only see a peaceful and productive discourse coming from this.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Fuck off pussy
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

https://huffingtonpost.com/entry/conflicts-of-interest-and-ethics-robert-mueller-and_us_5936a148e4b033940169cdc8

this is from Huffington Post for the mental midgets here who love to cry about the source (hi @insinceredawg )

Commentators display amnesia when they describe former FBI Directors Robert Mueller and James Comey as stellar and credible law enforcement figures. Perhaps if they included J. Edgar Hoover, such fulsome praise could be put into proper perspective. Although these Hoover successors, now occupying center stage in the investigation of President Trump, have been hailed for their impeccable character by much of official Washington, the truth is, as top law enforcement officials of the Bush administration (Mueller as FBI Director and James Comey as Deputy Attorney General), both presided over post-9/11 cover-ups and secret abuses of the Constitution, enabled Bush-Cheney fabrications to launch wrongful wars, and exhibited plain vanilla incompetence.

In the aftermath of the attacks, Mueller directed the “post-9/11 round-up” of around 1,000 immigrants who mostly happened to be in the wrong place (NYC area) at the wrong time, as FBI Headquarters encouraged more and more detentions for what seemed to be essentially PR purposes. Field offices were required to report daily the number of detentions in order to supply grist for FBI press releases about FBI “progress” in fighting terrorism. Consequently, some of the detainees were brutalized and jailed for up to a year despite the fact that none turned out to be terrorists.

Long before he became FBI Director, serious questions existed about Mueller’s role as Acting U.S. Attorney in Boston in effectively enabling decades of corruption and covering up of the FBI’s illicit deals with mobster Whitey Bulger and other “top echelon” informants who committed numerous murders and crimes. When the truth was finally uncovered through intrepid investigative reporting and persistent, honest judges, U.S. taxpayers footed a $100 million court award to the four men framed for murders committed by (the FBI operated) Bulger gang.

Current media applause omits the fact that former FBI Director Mueller was the top official in charge of the Anthrax terror fiasco investigation into the 2001 murders, which targeted an innocent man (Steven Hatfill) whose lawsuit eventually forced the FBI to pay $5 million in compensation. Mueller’s FBI was also severely criticized by Department of Justice Inspector Generals finding the FBI overstepped the law improperly serving hundreds of thousands of “national security letters” to obtain private (and irrelevant) metadata on citizens, and for infiltrating nonviolent anti-war groups under the guise of investigating “terrorism.”

For his part, Deputy Attorney General James Comey, too, went along with Bush and Cheney after 9/11 and signed off on a number of highly illegal programs including warrantless surveillance of Americans and torture of captives. Comey also defended the Bush administration’s three year-long detention of an American citizen without charges or right to counsel.

If we're going to start bagging on cross-dressing, then I'm out!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

If we're going to start bagging on cross-dressing, then I'm out!
    Finally

this bored needs a cleansing from the dumbass hondo spirits here
  • Options

It proves your a FBI cock sucker

And incredibly dense if you have to ask
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Gwad said:

Fuck off pussy
    Sounds like a personal problem
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm not under investigation

What part of the HUff Po article on your heroes is not correct? You don't think that warrants an attack?

You love some FBI cock
  • Options
    edited March 2018

I'm not under investigation

What part of the HUff Po article on your heroes is not correct? You don't think that warrants an attack?

You love some FBI cock

Are Huff Po opinion pieces the authority on real news now?

Then you must believe these as well
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/seriously-how-dumb-is-trump_us_5a525a1ee4b003133ec8cb66

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/trump-russia-election-impact_us_5a9098abe4b03b55731c37df

https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/opinion-patterson-trump-russia_us_5a98709ae4b0a0ba4ad179b2

Let me guess, only the articles that you cherry pick to fit your agenda are real. Anything that doesn't swallow Trump's cock is fake.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    So you can't deal with this article

That's what I thought
  • Options

That's what I thought

I'm fine with it, their entitled to their opinion. I've never believed Comey and Mueller were perfect. But they are far better, more honorable, and smarter men than your Stable Genius.
    Can you handle the articles I posted? Doubt it. In you simple and shallow mind, Stable Genius is perfect and any criticism of him is fake.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

That's what I thought

I'm fine with it, their entitled to their opinion. I've never believed Comey and Mueller were perfect. But they are far better, more honorable, and smarter men than your Stable Genius.
    Can you handle the articles I posted? Doubt it. In you simple and shallow mind, Stable Genius is perfect and any criticism of him is fake.
    No one has been harder on Trumpy than Race.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

That's what I thought

No one has been harder on Trumpy than Race.
    The “duly and freely elected” trumpy.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947

That's what I thought

It helps to know that Racey is a former Democrat who feels let down/betrayed.

Listen, and understand. That RaceBannon is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until it is dead.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,798
    BearsWiin said:

That's what I thought

It helps to know that Racey is a former Democrat who feels let down/betrayed.

Listen, and understand. That RaceBannon is out there. It can’t be bargained with. It can’t be reasoned with. It doesn’t feel pity, or remorse, or fear. And it absolutely will not stop, ever, until it is dead.
    That's what they said in 1865, too.

@RaceBannon was there.