Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ralph Peters (who?) sells the couch

insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Fox News contributor quitting due to the network turning into a propaganda machine for the Stable Genius
https://www.buzzfeed.com/tomnamako/ralph-peters?utm_term=.ahdj4d4QD#.orvb121Xg

These quotes sounds like he's referring to half the posters on the Tug, just substitute "host" with race, doogie, sledog, or any of the FS Troomps.

"As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts who made their reputations as super-patriots and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign. Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along. "

"When prime-time hosts--who have never served our country in any capacity--dismiss facts and empirical reality to launch profoundly dishonest assaults on the FBI, the Justice Department, the courts, the intelligence community (in which I served) and, not least, a model public servant and genuine war hero such as Robert Mueller--all the while scaremongering with lurid warnings of "deep-state" machinations-- I cannot be part of the same organization, even at a remove. To me, Fox News is now wittingly harming our system of government for profit."

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    I don't know what any of that means but it sounds pretty bad.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Nobody has been as stupid here as @insinceredawg

Nobody
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Ex employee trashes ex employer

Also, shocking news in the trump Russia scandal

Stay tuned
  • Options

Nobody

Great response as always, Race.

How miserable must you be to spend your retirement days shit talking and defending Stable Genius all day on an obscure fan message board. You're better off just killing yourself now. Sad!
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nobody

How miserable must you be to spend your retirement days shit talking and defending Stable Genius all day on an obscure fan message board. You're better off just killing yourself now. Sad!
    I'm not retired you ignorant twat

If I want to kill someone I'll send you a DM

Stick to hot FAUX lol NEWZ takes

Calling you stupid is not a defense of Trump. Its just a simple fucking fact
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    M'eh. Unless there's poisoning involved, just a change of scenery.

BTW, the best show on TV starts up again next Monday.

And the second best show on TV starts on Sunday.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Don't sleep on the Getty biopic that also starts on FX
  • Options

Nobody

Purveyor of Fake News lashes out at real news as fake. The irony.

It's a sad reality that Troomps think established institutions such as the NY Times, Washington Post, and CNN are "fake" but believe everything they read and see on Fox News, Breitbart, and Info Wars.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/753559/trump-supporters-are-particularly-susceptible-fake-news-new-study-says

Trump was right, he loves the poorly educated.

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775

Don't sleep on the Getty biopic that also starts on FX

Dayummmm. That looks good.

I rarely watch network TV and hadn't seen any promos elsewhere.

• Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye said:

Nobody

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Nobody

It's a sad reality that Troomps think established institutions such as the NY Times, Washington Post, and CNN are "fake" but believe everything they read and see on Fox News, Breitbart, and Info Wars.

http://theweek.com/speedreads/753559/trump-supporters-are-particularly-susceptible-fake-news-new-study-says

I am at least 25 times as smart as you are. Closer to 30 times

The only fake news people are falling for here every day is from CNN and MNSBC

How is that collusion anyway?

Fake
  • Options

Nobody

I am at least 25 times as smart as you are. Closer to 30 times

The only fake news people are falling for here every day is from CNN and MNSBC

How is that collusion anyway?

Fake
    What are some examples of a fake story from CNN or MSNBC? They aren't making up shit like Fox News did with Seth Rich or Infowars with Pizzagate.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I just gave you the biggest one. Can you read or do you need some help from hondo?

they make shit up everyday. In fact you could google the stories they retracted and see the ones they didn't

this is how i know you're a dumbass. FAUX lol NEWZ hot takes are so Obama administration
  • Options

I just gave you the biggest one. Can you read or do you need some help from hondo?

they make shit up everyday. In fact you could google the stories they retracted and see the ones they didn't

this is how i know you're a dumbass. FAUX lol NEWZ hot takes are so Obama administration

Collusion is fake news but Pizzagate and Seth Rich is real news? That's how I know you're a fucking moron. Keep on peddling your fake news and sucking off Stable Genius you stupid piece of shit.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I didn't say anything about pizzagate or seth rich you blithering idiot

Are you on dope? Or are you just as fucking stupid as you appear?
  • Options

I didn't say anything about pizzagate or seth rich you blithering idiot

Are you on dope? Or are you just as fucking stupid as you appear?

Yeah, but you label MSNBC and CNN as fake news for covering Russian collusion (a real actual story) while ignoring the actual fake news from right wing media. I'm starting to think you might be a "Stable Genius" as well based on your reading comprehension.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I label CNN as fake news for all the fake news they put out on the fake collusion that attacks the duly and freely elected President

I don't give a shot about your little left wing fantasies about Hillary's lament about pizza place I have never heard of

• Options

I label CNN as fake news for all the fake news they put out on the fake collusion that attacks the duly and freely elected President

I don't give a shot about your little left wing fantasies about Hillary's lament about pizza place I have never heard of

Fake collusion? 19 indictments, 5 guilty pleas, and more coming. Yes, continue keeping your head in the sand and sucking off Stable Genius.

"As a Russia analyst for many years, it also has appalled me that hosts Racebannon who made his reputations as a super-patriot and who, justifiably, savaged President Obama for his duplicitous folly with Putin, now advance Putin's agenda by making light of Russian penetration of our elections and the Trump campaign. Despite increasingly pathetic denials, it turns out that the "nothing-burger" has been covered with Russian dressing all along. "