Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Official Season Ticket Renewal Thread

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,093
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I think I'll pass on the husky tickets this year

Your loss bruh.

Wood, wood, wood die in the sun, craves it, craves it, nope, craves it x2, wood if they'd serve more beer in the stadium, wood.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Your loss bruh.

Wood, wood, wood die in the sun, craves it, craves it, nope, craves it x2, wood if they'd serve more beer in the stadium, wood.
    Well yeah.

But still.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,792
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your loss bruh.

I feel that this pic would make for a great pole if one hasn't been done already. I know she's a little curvy and too short for me but I've always been kind of an "I" man.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your loss bruh.

I feel that this pic would make for a great pole if one hasn't been done already. I know she's a little curvy and too short for me but I've always been kind of an "I" man.
    craves it or wood are both acceptable answers for the "i"
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your loss bruh.

The "W" looks so much like my ex from UW I had to do a double take. The ex had solid D's though.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538

Your loss bruh.

The "W" looks so much like my ex from UW I had to do a double take. The ex had solid D's though.
    you arent supposed to have a girlfriend in college
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    As a former season ticket holder, I won't even consider buying season tickets again until 80% of our Pac 12 home games start prior to 2pm.
  • El_KEl_K Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,085
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Moved two seats to the right, same exact row 32, same exact section 329. Not a big difference at all. I am in the shade when the sun is out and I am in the last row of Tyee so i am as far out of the rain as possible like the Arizona game a few years.

I made one suggestion in the comments to let Tyee buy the extra parking passes they were offering to non Tyee season ticket holders first.
  • LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,510
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your loss bruh.

which row are you refering to?
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    dropped a seat but stayed in 128.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment

"Teen Mom 2" royalty checks came in so I went full retard and bought a few in the "new" club husky section.

Enjoy the same rain but in the end zone.
  • whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,240
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I’m don’t understand all the Husky Season Ticket hawt talk referring to Husky Stadium.

Unless you have tickets in the Mercedes Benz dome on September 1st, you don’t have season tickets.

I have my plane tickets; no idea when the game goes on sale.
  • BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,379
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    The home schedule is horrible this year. I'll get tix for Stanford the day-of for half price.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    Was able to move about a half section inwards and about 5-6 rows higher ... not going to do much better without donating money