Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Andrew McCabe has his couch repossesed.

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,708
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Some rumblings within the FBI are saying McCabe's firing has more to do with internal FBI problems than Trump dossier etc. Rumor is the agents are very happy and a clique McCabe belonged to was much despised. Not all of the clique is gone yet but McCabes's firing is said to have raised morale. McCabe said he was going to "take people down with him" . Interesting if true.

Rumblings?

lol

That was your lower intestine moving. You could hear it because your head was stuffed up your ass, you fucking retard.
    Your head has trouble fitting as your speed bumps of love are huge. Sven kisses and tells.
    ?????

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Some rumblings within the FBI are saying McCabe's firing has more to do with internal FBI problems than Trump dossier etc. Rumor is the agents are very happy and a clique McCabe belonged to was much despised. Not all of the clique is gone yet but McCabes's firing is said to have raised morale. McCabe said he was going to "take people down with him" . Interesting if true.

Rumblings?

lol

That was your lower intestine moving. You could hear it because your head was stuffed up your ass, you fucking retard.
    Your head has trouble fitting as your speed bumps of love are huge. Sven kisses and tells.
    ?????

It's a Jedi mind trick.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

I'll translate. His hemorrhoids are huge! HTH
    Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

The question marks are symbols for wonder. I'm wondering how you can be such an awkward dumb fuck.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

The question marks are symbols for wonder. I'm wondering how you can be such an awkward dumb fuck.
    I bet Sledog and doogie are big fun at parties.
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

Sven and citrus for you and fleabag.
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

See what I mean?

He could fag out a whorehouse.
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

See what I mean?

Never been to Whorehouse. It must cost a lot of money for the likes of you two to get laid. Do the whores draw straws or have you found a all blind whorehouse?
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

See what I mean?

Never been to Whorehouse. It must cost a lot of money for the likes of you two to get laid. Do the whores draw straws or have you found a all blind whorehouse?
    Quoted as further evidence.
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

See what I mean?

Rotation. New addition.
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

See what I mean?

Good Criminy. Tell me that when you read your shit later on you see how 5th grade it is. Please tell me that, or that it's an act. Because this is krisvashon-esque shit, a charge I don't make lightly, because she was a giant actual fucking retard.
    Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

See what I mean?

Thanks for not making me look like the biggest fag on the bored.
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

See what I mean?

You'll always be the 2nd biggest. Sven has a lock on 1st. Flea and Creep are working up the list.
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

See what I mean?

You'll always be the 2nd biggest. Sven has a lock on 1st. Flea and Creep are working up the list.
    Sven is gay. You are a phaggot.

photo F04BE992-0B36-4312-8AA0-C9EAF6D3B7FD_zpsy9mm8ewt.gif
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

See what I mean?

Good Criminy. Tell me that when you read your shit later on you see how 5th grade it is. Please tell me that, or that it's an act. Because this is krisvashon-esque shit, a charge I don't make lightly, because she was a giant actual fucking retard.
    Yeah, but have you ever heard KrisVashon's Best Of Album? Good shit.
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

See what I mean?

Never heard of 'em.
    Swaye said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

?????

See what I mean?

I found that shit back in the day. She's something.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,660
    I don't know whether McCabe covered up, didn't cover up, whatever.

But it's kind of a bullshit move to fire the dude days within hitting his 20 year mark for a pension. Unless they can go back way before and prove he was a lifelong criminal, that's is a dick move by Trump.

• RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,729
    Swaye's Wigwam

But it's kind of a bullshit move to fire the dude days within hitting his 20 year mark for a pension. Unless they can go back way before and prove he was a lifelong criminal, that's is a dick move by Trump.

First he fucked Flynn then he tried to fuck Trump then he got fucked

Big leagues. No crying allowed

The IG and the FBI fired him

First he fucked Flynn then he tried to fuck Trump then he got fucked

Big leagues. No crying allowed

The IG and the FBI fired him
    You should fill Trump in on the no crying rule.

That whiny cunt spends half the day twitter-whining like a little girl.