Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    From McCabe's interminable statement:

"This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally."

Whenever someone says that criticizing him or her is an attack on an entire group, you know that the person is guilty of the accusations.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Dude61 said:

"This attack on my credibility is one part of a larger effort not just to slander me personally, but to taint the FBI, law enforcement, and intelligence professionals more generally."

Whenever someone says that criticizing him or her is an attack on an entire group, you know that the person is guilty of the accusations.

Free pub!
  • Options
    GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Dude61 said:

Astute Assessment of Scholarly Proportions. Get this guy some Phd. flair.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gwad said:

Dude61 said:

Gwad said:

Dude61 said:

Don’t be jealous.
  • Options
    Dude61 said:

Gwad said:

Dude61 said:

Gwad said:

Dude61 said:

Don’t be jealous.
    Oh I'm going full Peanut Butter and Jelly.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited March 2018
    Dude- I’m reminded of the late great Johnnie Cochran: Injustice anywhere is a threat to justice everywhere
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Dude61 said:

Oh really?
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Dude61 said:

Gwad said:

Dude61 said:

Gwad said:

Dude61 said:

Don’t be jealous.
    Don't be dumb.
  • Options
    Holy shit Trump is probably going the way of Nixon. John Dowd his lawyer is publicly trying to use the firing of McCabe due his lack of candor as a means to end Mueller's investigation. That is lawyer speak for doesn't have a fucking case.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,650
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Some rumblings within the FBI are saying McCabe's firing has more to do with internal FBI problems than Trump dossier etc. Rumor is the agents are very happy and a clique McCabe belonged to was much despised. Not all of the clique is gone yet but McCabes's firing is said to have raised morale. McCabe said he was going to "take people down with him" . Interesting if true.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sledog said:

Some rumblings within the FBI are saying McCabe's firing has more to do with internal FBI problems than Trump dossier etc. Rumor is the agents are very happy and a clique McCabe belonged to was much despised. Not all of the clique is gone yet but McCabes's firing is said to have raised morale. McCabe said he was going to "take people down with him" . Interesting if true.

Source?
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781
    Dude61 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ROxvT8KKdFw
  • Options

Sledog said:

Source?
    Rumblings
  • Options
    WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

Sledog said:

Source?
    Ann Coulter
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Dude61 said:

Btp doesn't know what movie this is
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,650
    edited March 2018
    dflea said:

Sledog said:

Rumblings?

lol

That was your lower intestine moving. You could hear it because your head was stuffed up your ass, you fucking retard.
    Your head has trouble fitting as your speed bumps of love are huge. Sven kisses and tells.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,170
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Meanderings > Rumblings
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,781

Dude61 said:

Btp doesn't know what movie this is

His sister, no doubt, does.

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sledog said:

From all your FBI sources?