Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Ten things I want to see happen during spring ball

13»

Comments

• puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Russs

Pup just wants to see Browning build off his play late in fiesta bowl. First Time I've ever seen him step up in the pocket and throw with authority down field trying to bring his team back. I would suspect that none of you bozos noticed, but that was a huge step for Browning I've never seen it from him. If he can maintain that confidence in the pocket, keep his eyes down field and throw with velocity like he did late in that game, we will be a way better football team

keep dreaming you delusional old kook
    Pup aint old for starters

Forgot #4 The season ends with David Shaw on top and Chris Petersen on the bottom, as Stanford breaks the 3 way tie with the other north division teams and backs into the Pac 12 Championship Game for a second year in a row.

Very possible. I like Stanford in North
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Russs

Pup just wants to see Browning build off his play late in fiesta bowl. First Time I've ever seen him step up in the pocket and throw with authority down field trying to bring his team back. I would suspect that none of you bozos noticed, but that was a huge step for Browning I've never seen it from him. If he can maintain that confidence in the pocket, keep his eyes down field and throw with velocity like he did late in that game, we will be a way better football team

anything over 40 is old
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Russs

anything over 40 is old
    anyone under 40 is dumb, ignorant nutless, and never saw husky football when it was dominant. ill gladly take 40. Oh Bitch, when u turn 40 the same will apply. You'll be old, and still gutless, nutless, ignorant and never witnessed real husky football.
    Why in the world would I care about husky football?

I'll take the past 2 decades of it.

Russs

anything over 40 is old
    anyone under 40 is dumb, ignorant nutless, and never saw husky football when it was dominant. ill gladly take 40. Oh Bitch, when u turn 40 the same will apply. You'll be old, and still gutless, nutless, ignorant and never witnessed real husky football.
    Why in the world would I care about husky football?

I'll take the past 2 decades of it.
    Fucking dingleberry...exactly what's wrong with husky football. Prolly drink Starbucks cold drinks at tailgates with the rest of the diverse and inclusive pussies you share dorms with.. 'ok Brittany , get cleaned up for missionary sex, then we'll go tailgate with our celebrate diversity gang before the football game. Maybe we can share a beer too hun"..Sound familiar Pitch?
  • SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I had a dream where they played the Fiesta Bowel again and Penn State got utterly dominated by Vita Vae at running back