Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Keith Bonapha, recruiter of the year!

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Boner Stabones fast strategy plan to get shit-canned.

How the fuck do you not just have a JO twitter account?

I understand it might seem cool to fish for strange with your 'I make $350k/year and am a CFB coach' account... but it's watched by thousands of people. Also: your wife.

I always wonder how he and Paopao explain their following random babes to their wives/fiancees.
    They don’t have to explain shiet, the wife’s know and chose to ignore it.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

First rule of drunk social media poasting is you ALWAYS fucking check what the fuck you did first thing in the morning.

The only useful aspect of Snapchat is its all gone in 24 hours no matter what!
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I understand it might seem cool to fish for strange with your 'I make $350k/year and am a CFB coach' account... but it's watched by thousands of people. Also: your wife.

I always wonder how he and Paopao explain their following random babes to their wives/fiancees.
    They explain it to their wives with their $350k/year salaries.
    You're aware of divorce laws, right?
    Or even just general drama/distractions that would fuck over our RB recruiting even more
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

You're aware of divorce laws, right?
    You clearly have not been with women, they amount of abuse they can take is fucking staggering. They think can fix us and hope we stop fucking around with other bitches and have a happy marriage after going through the drama, hahahhaha.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

They don’t have to explain shiet, the wife’s know and chose to ignore it.
    I am not an expert in such matters but my understanding is there is often an implicit or even explicit understanding as long as the husband isn't making it public and throwing it in her face.

Because imagine Bonerpoppers wife having to explain this shit to her friends over tuna tartare at Joey's.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Christ. I know people that know people that live by the Bonerpops. It's a good thing I don't tell the about this shit hole.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

The dumbest thing you could ever do is get married.
    Cleaned it up a bit.

• TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Christ. I know people that know people that live by the Bonerpops. It's a good thing I don't tell the about this shit hole.

I should WTF you for no pictures, stories, etc
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    PM to YellowSnow

• MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This.

The wife tolerates what the salary allows.

Don't out think the room, or this argument sounds like an academia circle jerk.
  • pat_hmpat_hm Member Posts: 941
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Such a horndog. He wouldn’t survive if he lived in Atlanta...which is probably why he lives in Seattle..
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,681
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited March 2018

Great job Keith. While even fucking Kwiatwhiteski is learning how to use twitter, you are (hopefully) drunkenly retweeting hot bitches from a club in ATL fucking around...

He retweeted this today:

YKWYWF

It's hard.

https://twitter.com/infamousKAYCE

• theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Your talking to a bunch of guys way past their prime living their sex lives vicariously through college football players. Except Swaye, that gay is a beast.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Great job Keith. While even fucking Kwiatwhiteski is learning how to use twitter, you are (hopefully) drunkenly retweeting hot bitches from a club in ATL fucking around...

He retweeted this today:

Being a basement dwelling homosexual, I prefer Chong Li to chunli.