Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

To whom it may concern

This will continue to be posted until it gets twenty Chins and zero WTF's, Down Votes, or Flags. Those are the terms.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Posted again

But for real this time... mods???
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

Hi Nathan. I know you'll read this. You are quickly losing your status as the Husky nation fan favorite recruit in this class. You already committed. You're either a Dawg or you're not. Ain't no in-between. Best decide for yourself what you are soon before Coach Pete decides for you because you won't like his decision. Nut up son.

Fixed.

dnc said:

Hi Nathan. I know you'll read this. You are quickly losing your status as the Husky nation fan favorite recruit in this class. You already committed. You're either a Dawg or you're not. Ain't no in-between. Best decide for yourself what you are soon before Coach Pete decides for you because you won't like his decision. Nut up son.

Fixed.
    You are so ridiculous, I question whether you are even a real person.
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Fixed.
    Every one here is a Race Bannon alt handle. Everyone knows that

dnc said:

dnc said:

Fixed.
    Boobs or Harv, IMO
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

Fixed.
    Boobs or Harv, IMO
    They all look the same to me