Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Forgive me DDY, I have sinned

I knew I shouldn't but I still watched Bru Mccoy's Hudl.

Hits harder and faster than an AR-15. Catches everything. Willing blocker. Celebrates a sack more than a touchdown. Might be the perfect recruit.

Ho. Lee. Shit.

Now I have this huge mess on my hands and I know he's fucking going to catch passes from JT 80's teen movie villian fucking Daniels.

I think I have a problem.

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Too much war imagery.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Are AR-15 know to be fast or hit the hardest?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Are AR-15 know to be fast or hit the hardest?

or?
  • Options
    AR-15 are known for their FAST STRATEGY acceleration and hit like a BIG BACK. They are known for wreaking havoc on campuses nationwide.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2018
    Who names their kid Bru? Did they have CNS failure on their way to Bruce?
  • Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    https://247sports.com/Article/Inside-the-rise-and-recruitment-of-five-star-Bru-McCoy-115470290

his father is very rich, and the kid seems slow strategy? maybe we (?) have a shot after all!

it will be fun to watch him get his knee destroyed by Ivan.
  • Options
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Kid seriously wants to play both WR and OLB in college which is fucking stupid. Those two positions oppose each other in terms of the body size needed to be successful. He's and OLB all the way and anybody telling him different is lying. He's not coming here anyways so pass.

People forget Shaq Thompson played runningback and linebacker. People forget that
    1. You can play both RB and LB at 230-240 pounds and be successful at both if you're a great athlete. You can't play WR at 215 and then try to play OLB at that weight or play OLB at 230-240 and try to play WR. It's one or the other.

2. Shaq played on a mediocre team that needed him at RB. When this kid goes to USC they won't need him at WR.
    McCoy could be a badass OLB at 220 or a badass WR at 240.

You get way too caught up in positional prototypes.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    BlastDoor said:

https://247sports.com/Article/Inside-the-rise-and-recruitment-of-five-star-Bru-McCoy-115470290

his father is very rich, and the kid seems slow strategy? maybe we (?) have a shot after all!

it will be fun to watch him get his knee destroyed by Ivan.

What don't you hate his shoulders and back?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,116
    Founders Club
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited February 2018
    BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Kid seriously wants to play both WR and OLB in college which is fucking stupid. Those two positions oppose each other in terms of the body size needed to be successful. He's and OLB all the way and anybody telling him different is lying. He's not coming here anyways so pass.

People forget Shaq Thompson played runningback and linebacker. People forget that
    1. You can play both RB and LB at 230-240 pounds and be successful at both if you're a great athlete. You can't play WR at 215 and then try to play OLB at that weight or play OLB at 230-240 and try to play WR. It's one or the other.

2. Shaq played on a mediocre team that needed him at RB. When this kid goes to USC they won't need him at WR.

Nobody is a badass trying to set the edge against 6'6 300 pound motherfuckers at 220. Extremely rare a WR can be really good at 240. Calvin Johnson comes to mind. Andre Johnson might have been that big as well.
    Megatron was close to 240 by his final season... Kelvin Benjamin played at 245 last season... those are the closest I can think of.

But I couldn't imagine either of them playing LB
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,819

Who names their kid Bru? Did they have CNS failure on their way to Bruce?

Bruce is faggy. Bru is a sort of like Bo instead of Beau.

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    Standard Supporter
    I'd like our chances better if his brother, Ricky, was still with the team
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited February 2018
    BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Nobody is a badass trying to set the edge against 6'6 300 pound motherfuckers at 220. Extremely rare a WR can be really good at 240. Calvin Johnson comes to mind. Andre Johnson might have been that big as well.
    Marcel Reece beeyitch.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    #4 recruit in the entire country? What was Shaq? Have we ever pulled a top 5 in the country type recruit since 2000?
  • Options
    Swaye said:

#4 recruit in the entire country? What was Shaq? Have we ever pulled a top 5 in the country type recruit since 2000?

I think Shaq was top 5. Reggie was top 5. I think that’s it since Arnold.

In state Eason, Fozzie and Heaps (lol) were also top 5. Snoop might have been. Mays was close IIRC.

Amazing how awful we’ve been with the highest rated in state kids. Reggie and PA were the only top ten recruits we pulled in State in 20 years out of like 6 or 8 chances.

Gotta get Smalls.