Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

This kid is a freshman..

Comments

• Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,794
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Awww, @backthepack flagged me. That's cute. Did his granny attend a UW hoops game or something?

* springboks (fuck those guys) vs. the all blacks

*Front row seats to the hungarian revolution.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

C'mon Pete..... don't get behind the eight ball and just offer the hometown kids!
    How the fuck does he keeps looking older every picture he takes?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

C'mon Pete..... don't get behind the eight ball and just offer the hometown kids!
    How the fuck does he keeps looking older every picture he takes?
    Fast strategy genes bruh
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Technically he is getting older with every picture he takes. When he gets to college he will probably look like Morgan Freeman. If he were getting younger with each picture he would probably be like 84 years old and we would have missed his prime by seven or eight backward years. Anyway, I'll just show myself out now.
  • Options

Technically he is getting older with every picture he takes. When he gets to college he will probably look like Morgan Freeman. If he were getting younger with each picture he would probably be like 84 years old and we would have missed his prime by seven or eight backward years. Anyway, I'll just show myself out now.

Gate
  • Options
    theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,558
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gate
    Fag
  • Options

Gate
    Fag
    Thanks for the compliment
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

This weekend, Simon will camp at Washington and Simon hopes the Huskies offer, but even if they don't the Huskies will long be a factor in his recruitment.

"Washington wants me to come in and work as a receiver this weekend so I'm camping there on Saturday," said Simon. "Coach (Jimmy) Lake is recruiting me and he's been to my school a couple of times. And I think they're looking to offer me come June 2nd."

This pretty much assures we won't. And he will be disappointed. And we can start another round of 'we hate local kids' theatre.
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited June 2018
  • Options
  • Options
    dnc said:

This weekend, Simon will camp at Washington and Simon hopes the Huskies offer, but even if they don't the Huskies will long be a factor in his recruitment.

"Washington wants me to come in and work as a receiver this weekend so I'm camping there on Saturday," said Simon. "Coach (Jimmy) Lake is recruiting me and he's been to my school a couple of times. And I think they're looking to offer me come June 2nd."

This pretty much assures we won't. And he will be disappointed. And we can start another round of 'we hate local kids' theatre.
    You’re crossing lines adding my son to this. A SERIOUS LINE!! My opinions are my opinions. DO NOT EVER INVOLVE MY SON!!!!
    Son? He looks like he could be your dad
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Has anyone checked the birth cert yet? Are we sure this kid hasn't been serving in the marines for 6 years only to return, pose as a high schooler, and dominate the South Puget Sound?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dnc said:

Has anyone checked the birth cert yet? Are we sure this kid hasn't been serving in the marines for 6 years only to return, pose as a high schooler, and dominate the South Puget Sound?

You mean like this guy?
    Or this guy?
  • Options

dnc said:

You mean like this guy?
    Or this guy?
    Pumpy!!! True???