Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Leave it to the CUOGS!!!!!!

creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
Man this bored has gotten soft af. Me and Salemkewg got together for a beer and figured this shit out in 5.

First, we? don't want to hear about mental health checks. K? We are Americans and we don't arrest, follow or detain people for acting weird and saying shit. That's thought police shit and we are the Stasi. If that were the case, the FBI would have a real dossier on each and every poaster on HHH. You start taking people in for odd behavior and saying shit, and I'll show you a slippery slope even my bro' Salemkewg can't ski. Next.

Second, we perused the Constitution, and right there in the fourth amendment to the Bill of Rights is the right to bare arms. It doesn't say "except for AK 15s, bazookas, rocket launchers and flame throwers." It says "arms". Period. We can bare them.
We are Americans. We. Get. To. Have. Guns! Any kind. K?

Me and Salem have concluded as follows:

> Do NOT explore that stupid af idea of unemployed military veterans to guard schools. That's just stupid. First, they're the most bat shit crazy people we have! PTSD anyone? Second, they know how to use those guns better than Sleddy and his hillbilly friends. Talk about the fox guarding the hen house. Took me and Salem like 30 seconds to bunk that one down the road. Jeebus guysm! Think!

> DO arm the teachers and the kids. Conceal and carry. Gun use and of course gun safety courses are compelled and must be passed BEFORE the kid enters public school. He/she has to both pass a test showing shooting proficiency, meeting certain minimal standards for accuracy. And then must pass a multiple choice test on safety shit. School admission can be offered for those who fail the safety test on an probationary basis, and after the 5th try, the kid has to leave school and go to voc tech. However, they get one shot at the accuracy test. If they can't shoot, they can't go to school. PERIOD!

> Illegals. Most of this shit is due, directly or indirectly, to the presence of illegals. Yes, I know. Most of the shooters are white and not illegal. But here us out. There are so many brown people and so many people whose paper work is not in order that it's putting pressure on the marginally stable white folks who are here LEGALLY!!!!! Job displacement, boyfriend/husband displacement, spots on the soccer team displacement, all kinds of displacement. Plus, the stress of paying for all the free benies to the illegals. It's TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

> Illegals Part 2. And they bring with them a moral stench ... that is, they tend to display a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining their conclusions. They are deplorable and they are pushing our people to do horrible things. TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please feel free to PM me or Salem if you have any questions about our plan.

As always, Ts & Ps.

Creep

Comments

• Options

Man this bored has gotten soft af. Me and Salemkewg got together for a beer and figured this shit out in 5.

First, we? don't want to hear about mental health checks. K? We are Americans and we don't arrest, follow or detain people for acting weird and saying shit. That's thought police shit and we are the Stasi. If that were the case, the FBI would have a real dossier on each and every poaster on HHH. You start taking people in for odd behavior and saying shit, and I'll show you a slippery slope even my bro' Salemkewg can't ski. Next.

Second, we perused the Constitution, and right there in the fourth amendment to the Bill of Rights is the right to bare arms. It doesn't say "except for AK 15s, bazookas, rocket launchers and flame throwers." It says "arms". Period. We can bare them.

> Do NOT explore that stupid af idea of unemployed military veterans to guard schools. That's just stupid. First, they're the most bat shit crazy people we have! PTSD anyone? Second, they know how to use those guns better than Sleddy and his hillbilly friends. Talk about the fox guarding the hen house. Took me and Salem like 30 seconds to bunk that one down the road. Jeebus guysm! Think!

> DO arm the teachers and the kids. Conceal and carry. Gun use and of course gun safety courses are compelled and must be passed BEFORE the kid enters public school. He/she has to both pass a test showing shooting proficiency, meeting certain minimal standards for accuracy. And then must pass a multiple choice test on safety shit. School admission can be offered for those who fail the safety test on an probationary basis, and after the 5th try, the kid has to leave school and go to voc tech. However, they get one shot at the accuracy test. If they can't shoot, they can't go to school. PERIOD!

> Illegals. Most of this shit is due, directly or indirectly, to the presence of illegals. Yes, I know. Most of the shooters are white and not illegal. But here us out. There are so many brown people and so many people whose paper work is not in order that it's putting pressure on the marginally stable white folks who are here LEGALLY!!!!! Job displacement, boyfriend/husband displacement, spots on the soccer team displacement, all kinds of displacement. Plus, the stress of paying for all the free benies to the illegals. It's TOO MUCH!!!!!!!!

> Illegals Part 2. And they bring with them a moral stench ... that is, they tend to display a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining their conclusions. They are deplorable and they are pushing our people to do horrible things. TOO MUCH PRESSURE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

As always, Ts & Ps.

Creep

This is IMPORTANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

As always, Ts & Ps.

Creep

Get help.

Stat.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

As always, Ts & Ps.

Creep

Get help.

Stat.
    Dude, we? worked this all out last night. Come on now. You promised you wouldn't do this.
    Was that pre- or post-coitus cuddling?

Both?
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Ran into a Cuog couple at the gym I go to on the Westside this morning. They were in town visiting his family. We shared a good laugh about their wacky football HC, FYFMFE yada yada. Then she took off her WSU jacket to show off her cupping hickeys all over her back, and wanted to throw up. Who the fuck does that

Oh, and mental health is largely a red herring. We like to say that people who kill must be crazy, because we generally don't seriously consider it. They're not crazy; they're stressed out and angry, they want to take or retake control of a situation, and they see (mass) violence as a way to do it, to impose their will. Keeping guns out of the hands of the seriously mentally ill is obviously a good thing, but legislation and protocols likely won't alter the mass shooting rate in this country. Canada model is the way to go
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BearsWiin said:

Ran into a Cuog couple at the gym I go to on the Westside this morning. They were in town visiting his family. We shared a good laugh about their wacky football HC, FYFMFE yada yada. Then she took off her WSU jacket to show off her cupping hickeys all over her back, and wanted to throw up. Who the fuck does that

Oh, and mental health is largely a red herring. We like to say that people who kill must be crazy, because we generally don't seriously consider it. They're not crazy; they're stressed out and angry, they want to take or retake control of a situation, and they see (mass) violence as a way to do it, to impose their will. Keeping guns out of the hands of the seriously mentally ill is obviously a good thing, but legislation and protocols likely won't alter the mass shooting rate in this country. Canada model is the way to go

Cuog coeds call them 'cupping hickeys'.

That is from some drunk defensive tackle getting his freak on back during the Dynasty years.