Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Team Success vs. Recruiting (w/ Coaching Value added)

I'm a big loser with no life, as has been established.

Dynamic Program Trajectory Viewer

Comments

• FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    What is the second category? Can't see full title on mobile. Why does it not fluctuate very far from 0% whatever it is.

I like that 2008 was off the charts but intuitively believe the z score for that season should be six.
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

What is the second category? Can't see full title on mobile. Why does it not fluctuate very far from 0% whatever it is.

I like that 2008 was off the charts but intuitively believe the z score for that season should be six.

It isn’t set up for mobile.

The line graph that looks really flat for UW is the 4 year moving average of class rating.
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,702
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    AIRWOLF said:

The line graph that looks really flat for UW is the 4 year moving average of class rating.
    Oh, that makes sense. Maybe you could rescale it to like +/- 5% to better show changes.
  • AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment

AIRWOLF said:

Oh, that makes sense. Maybe you could rescale it to like +/- 5% to better show changes.
    I fixed it so the scaling is the same no matter what team you look at. The Huskies’ average talent has been pretty stable relative to a lot of teams. But the ramp is really going to start in 2018.