Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #47: The Barber >>>>

1235»

Comments

• Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Also - doogville you fucking dumbshit, what you think of as “learned” from socioeconomics is almost exclusively in-womb environment. The primary cause of differences is fucking cortisol and particular types of nutrients in the placenta so fuck you.

Also you dumb fuck - what do you think we are learning? You think learning isn’t fucking biology? Do you have a new theory of human learning and brain development where the direct cause of changes to the brain isn’t based in biological material, because if so - and you sound like an expert - you should immediately publish it and collect your Nobel Prize for showing non-material causation!!

Trust me, every fucking physicist in the world would be shocked and fascinated to learn that biological material is not what humans are made of and that you’ve fucking found the magic in the universe that does everything!!

TL/DR if you don’t understand integrative levels of knowledge and the reason for different levels of inquiry never fucking try to talk to someone who does.

If you look at stars you are actually seeing them a million years ago
    In a similar vein, Myles Bryant isn't actually small, he's just really far away from the play.
    Great observation this is why his jersey often appears to be red
    Took me a sec.

POTD
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    What the fuck are you on about?

I never fucking wanted Wilcox over Pete. I thought he was more realistic.

Turns out he’s looking good at Cal and he’d have been an upgrade over Sark.

But no one in their right mind would’ve wanted him over Pete. I thought we would never get Pete.

But I wanted Mora over Pete you fuckhead.

Also, I would’ve rather gone to the Rose Bowl than the playoff last year. Definitely.

I’m not a fucking optimistic sunshine shitbag whitey who thinks there’s honor in trying something you will never succeed at.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2018

What the fuck are you on about?

I never fucking wanted Wilcox over Pete. I thought he was more realistic.

Turns out he’s looking good at Cal and he’d have been an upgrade over Sark.

But no one in their right mind would’ve wanted him over Pete. I thought we would never get Pete.

But I wanted Mora over Pete you fuckhead.

Also, I would’ve rather gone to the Rose Bowl than the playoff last year. Definitely.

I’m not a fucking optimistic sunshine shitbag whitey who thinks there’s honor in trying something you will never succeed at.

Lol okay. What about optimistic shitbag Asians?
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,747
    I wanted a cage-match between Tequila and Roady.
    Instead I'm reading foreplay between Roady and DDY.
    Ick.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    edited February 2018
    DDY + Pepsi + Teq in a cage match vs Dead Dog + Little Jimmy + Chest would be the biggest mismatch in history

And that includes DDY and I sitting back watching Pepsi go 1 on 3 for a bit before deciding to take the gloves off
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Lots of bad info on this 'podcast' ......hope none of these guys quits day job.

Wow.
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

DDY + Pepsi + Teq in a cage match vs Dead Dog + Little Jimmy + Chest would be the biggest mismatch in history

And that includes DDY and I sitting back watching Pepsi go 1 on 3 for a bit before deciding to take the gloves off

With Tequila wearing Cody Pickett's underwear and DDY in a towel, by chance?
  • Options
    And (bonus) there may be nothing funnier than WeakArmCobra telling DDY to "chill the fuck out."

Last time a tree said that to DDY, he rammed it with a Maserati.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,707
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

DDY chill the fuck out. Peterman might not be moving as fast you want him, but he is making the right adjustments.

That’s not the point.

The point is I’ve been Doogfighting heroically for 15 years and I know the Doog narratives when I see them.

“Trust the coaches” is the oldest one.

What’s the fucking problem with non Doogs pointing out that things aren’t perfect? It only hurts you if you want to protect Pete’s feelings or you think it’s unreasonable to have high standards.

I fucking love Pete, but he’s not perfect and this is a message bored so I just say what I think.

This is literally the entire reason this bored exists. If you need it explained further you should fucking go to dawgman and talk about how great Straußer was.
    15 years?

Weren't you Kim's BFF up until like 4 years ago?
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754

DDY chill the fuck out. Peterman might not be moving as fast you want him, but he is making the right adjustments.

That’s not the point.

The point is I’ve been Doogfighting heroically for 15 years and I know the Doog narratives when I see them.

“Trust the coaches” is the oldest one.

What’s the fucking problem with non Doogs pointing out that things aren’t perfect? It only hurts you if you want to protect Pete’s feelings or you think it’s unreasonable to have high standards.

I fucking love Pete, but he’s not perfect and this is a message bored so I just say what I think.

This is literally the entire reason this bored exists. If you need it explained further you should fucking go to dawgman and talk about how great Straußer was.
    15 years?

Weren't you Kim's BFF up until like 4 years ago?
    I think you have me mistaken with someone else.