Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

TSiO Episode #47: The Barber >>>>

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,188
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Japanese whisky, single malt or blended is the chit. Those harbor bombers know what's up.

I like to walk down any street in Tokyo and yell "Hiroshima BOOM!" and watch the little Japs scurry away. But yeah they have good booze. For losers.

IWO IWO IWO IWO IWO
    Bill Murray was right. For more relaxing times, it's Suntory time!
    I really like Toki for the price point. Drank a whole bottle of that in a day on my last camping trip.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Listening now, @Tequilla with the sneaky Challenge TJ Lavin reference. Bravo sir, bravo.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,887
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Japanese whisky, single malt or blended is the chit. Those harbor bombers know what's up.

I like to walk down any street in Tokyo and yell "Hiroshima BOOM!" and watch the little Japs scurry away. But yeah they have good booze. For losers.

IWO IWO IWO IWO IWO
    Bill Murray was right. For more relaxing times, it's Suntory time!
    I really like Toki for the price point. Drank a whole bottle of that in a day on my last camping trip.
    I got sum Hibiki 12 year for Christmas last year. I could have drank it all in a day if neede. Rucking dericious!
  • Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Let's drop Gregory get a boss recruiter/developer for our? bucks and get top 5 class next year you hardcore hussies. Let's dare to dream before NSD and the mass suicide. I choose fruit punch as my out flavor.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    Nurple said:

Let's drop Gregory get a boss recruiter/developer for our? bucks and get top 5 class next year you hardcore hussies. Let's dare to dream before NSD and the mass suicide. I choose fruit punch as my out flavor.

@Dennis_DeYoung or @CokeGreaterThanPepsi moving forward do you think because Harris will be recruiting DB’s will Lake have have more time to be the lead recruiter on Buck type players?
  • Options

Nurple said:

@Dennis_DeYoung or @CokeGreaterThanPepsi moving forward do you think because Harris will be recruiting DB’s will Lake have have more time to be the lead recruiter on Buck type players?
    Plz for the love of god make it happen. Gregory still has to go tho.
  • Options
    Harris WILL fuck but Gregory wont Lake can put work in on that area till we? get our guy until then Lake should take lead
  • Options
    We need a fuck for buck asap
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,810
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    We didn't get drunk Coker but I did listen to the haikus at 0.5 speed and it sounded pretty close.
  • Options
    FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    You guys being optimistic about Faatui is scary, but in a good way.

Also I'm pretty sure Cota does go to Medford. Jaramillo went to Oswego.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    When you guys talk about the quintessential fast position being buck, I would also consider DB to be right there with it. Obviously Gordon is slow, but looking at Steele and Criddell in this next class, they seem fast. Is this because of Lakes ability to connect with fast strategy guys? Or maybe considering this is Steele’s dream offer it’s just a matter of these kids growing up with a successful team to watch in their teens?
  • Options
    jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

When you guys talk about the quintessential fast position being buck, I would also consider DB to be right there with it. Obviously Gordon is slow, but looking at Steele and Criddell in this next class, they seem fast. Is this because of Lakes ability to connect with fast strategy guys? Or maybe considering this is Steele’s dream offer it’s just a matter of these kids growing up with a successful team to watch in their teens?

During Steele's HS career, UW has had bad ass defenses with first rounders and have been consistently very good to excellent. He should want to come here.
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789
    In other words, Coach Pete to don more floral patterned shirts and maybe throw in an electric slide or macarena at in-home recruiting visits from time to time. FreeTheFreakInPete!
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Also u guys are kind of boring when ur happy try to find something to be mad about every episode please
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Fucking finally why does it take you idiots so long to make these. Where is the Eason high school recruiting story? Anyway you guys are absolutely right about the key to the future. "Fast-strategy" little boys. I love this euphemism.

Urban Meyer has mastered this aspect of recruiting and Peterman needs to study what he does. He actually convinces fast-track kids that his program will set them up in something other than football if they don't make it (Crucial note, this is AFTER selling them on the idea that he has the best program for getting into the NFL).
    Look at his 4 minute sales pitch: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qRxWR-uvLXA
    This is absolutely targeted at fast-strategy kids that can't even imagine white collar world who will appreciate the idea of having their hands held in that sphere. A lot of these people have no chance in the corporate world and would hate it anyway, but this is an incredibly powerful pitch to a 16 year old and his grandma. Nothing sells better than hope.

Martyring yourself to hard work is only appealing to boring white faggots and overparented asians. The program itself doesn't need to change at all but the sales pitch to "fast-track" fellas certainly does. Luckily, Pete already has an incredible track record of developing NFL talent that he needs to start emphasizing much much more. Selling instant fame or instant money or instant national championships is not in the cards. Selling hope will have to do, and Peterman's NFL track record plus connections in Seattle is a very convincing pitch. Pete has already worked miracles by picking OKG's, but if he wants a national title he must figure out how to manufacture them.

That video is EXACTLY why they fuck.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

We need more of this. This is the barbershop equivalent of the Hawaiian shirt

This was Pete's most liked tweet ever, btw.
    He hated that tweet too