Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Gotta hand it to Eason, he's not taking the easy way out

Comments

• Options
    Captain_InsanoCaptain_Insano Member Posts: 156
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper

I guess coming to UW to try and compete for the starting job isn't taking the easy way out, but when you consider the fact that he isn't staying at Georgia to try and win back his job...it's a wash.

Fair enough, it's a wash, he is coming into nearly the same situation at UW he was facing at UGA. The competition is notch below, but the guys ahead of him are guys the current staff picked. Uphill battle. He'll have to blow away the coaches and/or wait for the injury bug to give him a chance. If he brings some nasty to the offense it will be well worth having him around. They're still soft front runners on that side of the ball.

Ultimate pay back hit by a "physically ungifted slow strategy" wide receiver on a "physically gifted fast strategy" DB. Huskies need to get some of this nasty on O.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L-KO-XW8M2A
    Agree. A couple more things to consider.

-The occasional I-Form is not a crime. I really hate how our offense predicates itself on finesse. We would do well to use our weaker opponents for practice at just running the ball over and over. I'll say this a million times.
    -Comments on Eason aside, it's nice to finally have some competition at the position. Even if it comes next year after Prince Jake is gone. Maybe one of the freshman can push him, but I doubt it. Tonya Harding's goon squad may be our only hope here.
    Hey dipshit

You play to win the game not to get practice
    Big time power programs like UW can afford to use weaker teams for practice. You wouldn't understand.
  • Options

I guess coming to UW to try and compete for the starting job isn't taking the easy way out, but when you consider the fact that he isn't staying at Georgia to try and win back his job...it's a wash.

Fair enough, it's a wash, he is coming into nearly the same situation at UW he was facing at UGA. The competition is notch below, but the guys ahead of him are guys the current staff picked. Uphill battle. He'll have to blow away the coaches and/or wait for the injury bug to give him a chance. If he brings some nasty to the offense it will be well worth having him around. They're still soft front runners on that side of the ball.

Ultimate pay back hit by a "physically ungifted slow strategy" wide receiver on a "physically gifted fast strategy" DB. Huskies need to get some of this nasty on O.

-The occasional I-Form is not a crime. I really hate how our offense predicates itself on finesse. We would do well to use our weaker opponents for practice at just running the ball over and over. I'll say this a million times.
    -Comments on Eason aside, it's nice to finally have some competition at the position. Even if it comes next year after Prince Jake is gone. Maybe one of the freshman can push him, but I doubt it. Tonya Harding's goon squad may be our only hope here.
    Hey dipshit

Herm knows many things

Get on the train faggots
    You seem angry. Is it the yearly ass whuppins at the hands of my Dawgs?
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Hey dipshit

Herm knows many things

Get on the train faggots
    IP check on this one please
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Hey dipshit

Herm knows many things

Get on the train faggots
    yeah no UW fan says this to an ASU fan given what's happened the last 19231293 years

guessing this is azduck or something like that
  • Options
    dnc said:

Gladstone said:

Hey dipshit

Herm knows many things

Get on the train faggots
    IP check on this one please
    Nazino Island
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Hey dipshit

Herm knows many things

Get on the train faggots
    Found the quook
  • Options

Hey dipshit

Herm knows many things

Get on the train faggots
    Found the quook
    What's a quook???
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,459
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He's not taking the easy way out by going to a program that thinks Jake Browning is a starting PAC 12 qb?
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited February 2018
    He probably transferred here because he thought he's not going to be the starter again at Georgia, and he is a big-ass fan of the Washington Huskies. He's half like most of you assholes. He just likes the team. He's got to go somewhere, so what the hell?

And if it doesn't work out in Seattle, just get on I-90 and drive about an hour. We* are willing to let you try out.
  • Options
    ApostleofGriefApostleofGrief Member Posts: 3,904
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    (don't send any of those motherfucking placekickers though)
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Hey dipshit

Herm knows many things

Get on the train faggots
    Found the quook
    What's a quook???
    Its like a qunt but even faggier
  • Options
    guntlove said:

Hey dipshit

Herm knows many things

Get on the train faggots
    Found the quook
    What's a quook???
    How about you say it to my FACE!!?!!1!!?ONEHUNDREDANDELEVEN!!1?!
    He doesn't have the GUTS!!!!!!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

guntlove said:

Hey dipshit

Herm knows many things

Get on the train faggots
    Found the quook
    What's a quook???
    How about you say it to my FACE!!?!!1!!?ONEHUNDREDANDELEVEN!!1?!
    He doesn't have the GUNTS!!!!!!
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
  • Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

have not seen this on here yet:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=95TveTez3VM

I appreciate his matter-of-fact-demeanor; "...I think that's one of the best decisions I've made because I'm excited to start, ya know, excited to get in with the guys...? @1:00ish.

I like our stud recruits, but this guy's the one for a year.

As long as he beats out Browning next year, and we can discretely show Lake the door, move on from his distractions, then I think we? can take Auburn in the home opener and really get on a roll.