Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Beat the rush, get your penis picks in now!

2»

Comments

• FKA_MousecopFKA_Mousecop Member Posts: 2,054
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

dnc said:
    How did UW not recruit this kid, especially with the Poly movement
    He's fat and relies on his natural size and talent. Doesn't work hard in the weight room. Damien Mama type. Also wants to be a package deal with his younger brother who's a class of 2020 6'0 260 pound chunky inside linebacker.
    We corner the market on getting chunky 6' 260 pound linebacker younger brothers.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    rather him go to Oregon and disappear than SC and get Ivand
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,452
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Utah pedos are saying it's down to two schools and Utah IS one of them. Don't know the other but it's obviously Oregon. This was as of Feb 1st.

I think since then alumni of USC have come forward with job offers for any and all family members who want them, so they are now in the picture. (true @Tufele?)

Family wants him to stay close to home, kid does not want to "let his family down". Family does not want Oregon.

For you geographically challenged fucks, LA is not terrible far from St. George.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685

dnc said:

I sat next to USC fan at Husky Stadium sometime in the early oughts. I tried to be nice but he was a dork and a dick, not a good combo.

Anyway every time it was third down he'd go "dial up a blitz Pete". Every Fucking Time

Turns out that was the extent of his football knowledge. Pete likes to dial up a blitz. Have you ever wondered why coaches always dial up a blitz instead of just calling a blitz play?

Maybe because the offense could dial up a RPO, thats a run pass option you know, right into a dialed up blitz and then chaos would ensue.

The point is that Trojan fans tend to suck

dick
    Terrible. Sat next to him for three hours.

Try my life during the holidays.

Brother in-law with CFB ring under Pete (multiple USC degrees) and retired with an NFL pension.

His football analysis is similar. Got old the 2nd year through for me. Going on a decade now.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    MisterEm said:

dnc said:

I sat next to USC fan at Husky Stadium sometime in the early oughts. I tried to be nice but he was a dork and a dick, not a good combo.

Anyway every time it was third down he'd go "dial up a blitz Pete". Every Fucking Time

Turns out that was the extent of his football knowledge. Pete likes to dial up a blitz. Have you ever wondered why coaches always dial up a blitz instead of just calling a blitz play?

Maybe because the offense could dial up a RPO, thats a run pass option you know, right into a dialed up blitz and then chaos would ensue.

dick

Brother in-law with CFB ring under Pete (multiple USC degrees) and retired with an NFL pension.

His football analysis is similar. Got old the 2nd year through for me. Going on a decade now.
    Pics of sister?
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    89ute said:

Utah pedos are saying it's down to two schools and Utah IS one of them. Don't know the other but it's obviously Oregon. This was as of Feb 1st.

I think since then alumni of USC have come forward with job offers for any and all family members who want them, so they are now in the picture. (true @Tufele?)

Family wants him to stay close to home, kid does not want to "let his family down". Family does not want Oregon.

For you geographically challenged fucks, LA is not terrible far from St. George.

If the kid was smart, Utah would be a great spot. Wittingham would whip his fat ass into shape and he might become something.

Otherwise... he's fucked.
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    TommySQC said:

MisterEm said:

dnc said:

dick

Pics of sister?
    This.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,680
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

If we are picking dong's than I take @dnc

So after seeing @TierbsHsotBoobs dong swinging around like a windmill you decided that wasn't enough excitement for one day?
  • 89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,452
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TommySQC said:

89ute said:

If the kid was smart, Utah would be a great spot. Wittingham would whip his fat ass into shape and he might become something.

Otherwise... he's fucked.
    As of 9pm last night, kid wants to be a Duck, family wants Utah. Utah pedos predicting Oregon.