Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What I'm hearing on Tuli

Comments

• Options
    NurpleNurple Member Posts: 686
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    You mofos need to stop playing
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    HS coaches will be told to fuck off is what I’m hearing.
  • Options
    NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    “Tuli is a monster. He's not quite Tommy Togiai but he's DAMN good. Stud pickup and huge for the DL going forward. Kalepo is apparently our best recruiter.

@jhfstyle24 please explain. I thought Tuli was the #1 D-Line recruit coming into the season. Didn’t he have an injury or something?
  • Options
    dnc said:

“Tuli is a monster. He's not quite Tommy Togiai but he's DAMN good. Stud pickup and huge for the DL going forward. Kalepo is apparently our best recruiter.

@jhfstyle24 please explain. I thought Tuli was the #1 D-Line recruit coming into the season. Didn’t he have an injury or something?

Like Yankoff, Togiai was probably underranked because Idaho.
    Or Tuli was down ranked from #1 because of an injury. Only time will tell, but I’m putting my money on Tuli being better than Togiai. I just don’t see him beating out the stud Fast Action recruits that Urban recruits there.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

Or Tuli was down ranked from #1 because of an injury. Only time will tell, but I’m putting my money on Tuli being better than Togiai. I just don’t see him beating out the stud Fast Action recruits that Urban recruits there.
    little to doogy neghaplease. Tuli is amazing, but for our Defense i thought togiai was a better fit. Tuli's game is a little different, still amazing.
  • Options
    edited March 2018
    Maybe, but I’m sticking to my gut on this one. He should have stayed away from Ohio State. Urban has his pick of Fast Action Athletic SEC type linemen.
  • Options

Maybe, but I’m sticking to my gut on this one. He should have stayed away from Ohio State. Urban has his pick of Fast Action Athletic SEC type linemen.

Ohh definitely, he has a higher probably of failing at tOSU than at UW, caz there is more depth to be left behind
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097
    edited March 2018

dnc said:

little to doogy neghaplease. Tuli is amazing, but for our Defense i thought togiai was a better fit. Tuli's game is a little different, still amazing.
    Tuli is 6’1 338. How is that not a perfect fit at NT for us?
  • Options

dnc said:

Tuli is 6’1 338. How is that not a perfect fit at NT for us?
    did you see tommy's tape? dude i am not complaining about our DT class. I am just saying with tommy you could do more things with him scheme wise
  • Options
    NEsnake12NEsnake12 Member Posts: 3,791
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I preferred Togiai, but this is like arguing about Yanet Garcia and Keeley Hazell.

So between Tuli and Togiai one has a better ass and other better tits? Asking for a friend...
    Tuli is definitely the thicc one
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I preferred Togiai, but this is like arguing about Yanet Garcia and Keeley Hazell.

Don’t you mean Ryan Reynolds and Ryan Gosling?
    I’m more a Burt Reynolds vs. Wendell Ladner kind of guy.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,097