Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Trouble in paradise? Dawg on Dwag Twitter crime threatens to tear apart what Peterman has built

Comments

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Still have no clue what the end part means
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,311
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Praise be to Allah. And Rhino spooge
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,882
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited February 2018

Still have no clue what the end part means

Neither do I and I cook dinner 7 nights a week en mi casa.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

Sick of that god squad shit. I don't think Jojo's asian and black ancestors came to or were brought to America with a bible in their hands. Fuck that indoctrination. I don't know if there is a god or not. I'm leaning towards not but I don't know because I am only human and there is no way for me to know. But what I do know is I'm tired of famous athletes talking that crazy shit like god blessed them specifically over others and they had a discussion with god before making a decision and nothing is possible without god. Shut the fuck up! That stupid shit is indoctrinating our youth and needs to be condemned if we are going to advance as a species. There's no nice way to say it. Religion has done nothing but divide humans even more and create more hate and more killing and more irrational thinking. You can be as religious as you want but keep that crazy shit to yourself.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Sick of that god squad shit. I don't think Jojo's asian and black ancestors came to or were brought to America with a bible in their hands. Fuck that indoctrination. I don't know if there is a god or not. I'm leaning towards not but I don't know because I am only human and there is no way for me to know. But what I do know is I'm tired of famous athletes talking that crazy shit like god blessed them specifically over others and they had a discussion with god before making a decision and nothing is possible without god. Shut the fuck up! That stupid shit is indoctrinating our youth and needs to be condemned if we are going to advance as a species. There's no nice way to say it. Religion has done nothing but divide humans even more and create more hate and more killing and more irrational thinking. You can be as religious as you want but keep that crazy shit to yourself.

Damn your science!!! United Atheist League or GTFO!!!
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    BallzDeep said:

This is called agnostic atheism.
  • Options
    QuietcowskeeQuietcowskee Member Posts: 3,090
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    That dude was plowing Kelsey Plum.

I’ll give him a pass.
  • Options
    TheDawgFan1227TheDawgFan1227 Member Posts: 335
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    People who believe in God are fucking stupid. They'll probably end up in Hell for pissing the big guy off.
  • Options
    Captain_InsanoCaptain_Insano Member Posts: 156
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment Name Dropper
    BallzDeep said:

Get your commie ass outta here with this anti 1st Amendment bullshit.

In God We Trust

Hashtag!

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,970
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Ruth Roasted Robbins
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes
    “Indoctrination” clearly the word of the day at Juvi.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

If God really does exist, He/She already knows what's in your heart; you don't need to proclaim it. Proclaiming it is a human thing, a testimonial to other humans, not to God. You're wearing your religion on your sleeve and showing your fellow humans how pious you are.

The fuck does God need humans to glorify him anyway? He/She's fucking God. Do we give a shit if the ants in the yard glorify us? Humans have given human characteristics to their Imaginary Friend, as if God needs a pat on the back like humans do from time to time. He/She sounds needy. Why create such a needy God? Weird.

Be interesting to have a Muslim give glory to Allah, a Jew to YHWH, or some South-Asian brownie to Vishnu in some postgame interview at some poont, and see the uproar. Most people give this Glory to God BS a pass because it's to their particular object of superstition. When it's somebody else's, we see how silly it sounds.

I was a very mean and spiteful ant god in my childhood.