Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Pissing off USC

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,203
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

I will burn USC to the ground if they fuck with us.

Fast Strategy POTY
    @UW_Doog_Bot you have some 'splainin to do in the Jesse Call her thread.
    What stupid thing did I manage?

Also, holy shit did they finally get poasted?
  • Options
    JoeEDangerouslyJoeEDangerously Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 6,125
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

So apparently (possibly) we are pissing off USC in recruiting. This year, not too bad, but next year we could eat their lunch on a few guys.

If that happens, I expect shit to get a bit weird.

Never forget that the thing that precipitated Pac-9 sanctions on us was not us WINNING, but us stealing 'their' recruits. When we started beating them for guys like Nip and Ced White, they went insane.

I assume the same would happen now - and with the Pac-12s media deal being so fucked, it wouldn't surprise me if we got it worse this time.

Just a thought.

Didn't the LA Times find a walk-on backup punter that buried the program which caused an investigation as to why some players earned like .25 cents more than other employees?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

One interesting development is that USC seems to have set their sights on Oregon's soft verbal/heavy lean list for their 2018 Bruce Wayneing. They are clearly seeing UW as a much stronger member of the Pac-12 wildebeest herd rather than the weak and sickly they once were

As fun as this is to y.o. about, UW only has one commit they could poach and they never decided if they really wanted him. If our 18 other commits weren’t already signed I’m sure they’d be chasing a few of them.
  • Options
    longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,007
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

USC isn't Texas. They can't do shit. If they actually had any sway, the NCAA wouldn't have bent them over the barrel like they did with the Reggie Bush non-story.

PS you fucking moron: they fucked us through the CONFERENCE last time.

Are you fucking 14 years old or something?
    Fakenews......you have NO clue what happened. PM for the real story.
  • Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

LMAO!!!!! Pete got sc so shook right now! But seriously Malloe don't leave tuli alone for the next 48 hours
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

If it can happen to DJ and JESUS it can happen to peterman

The question is would our current Prez fight harder for UW than the Gerb?
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    Founders Club

If it can happen to DJ and JESUS it can happen to peterman

The question is would our current Prez fight harder for UW than the Gerb?
    All things equal I believe so, Petersen is the best brand in football, literally the only guy winning (most of the time) the right way. However throw around the R word and things would get dicy.

I’m team DDY, Petersen isn’t going to fail especially with the momentum we have right now so the more likely scenario is he gets wacked by some bullshit just like DJ, and Jesus.
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

USC is SUPER BUTTHURT right now!!! This guy is so shook he had to retweet a Marlon tweet from a month ago!!!! Good for you Gav using a kid with a broken back in a twitter fight! What a fucking loser lol!

I love the fact that Coach Pete didn't forget about the Marlon situation! I hope he gives SC the finger every year moving forward!

Can't wait to see who get developed better tuli or Marlon!!!

Lol, does this fucking clown realize he's not even on the 11 man coaching staff? This fucking loser is probably the guy who has to schedule all of the African history classes for the football players while begging them for an invite to the parties where all the white women are at.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,203
    Swaye's Wigwam

uzi said:

It probably doesn't help matters that @HuskyJW was on twitter telling the USC guys that we cheer for fires down there

I couldn't stop laughing after I read that.
    This Dwag lives a few miles from the LA fires. And it sucked. So fuck you, HuskyJW.
    So do I and I laffed.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    This guy been kinda fun this morning

No, that's a lie, he's not smart enough to be fun.