Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Ty Jones

2»

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Doogles said:

dongman said:

Put out a Snapchat of Foles throwing the deep bomb TD to Alshon Jeffrey that he lead perfectly. Captioned it with “must be nice”. Freshman receivers even talking shit about Brownings pussy arm.

I have a feeling this is a correct read.
    his ass better get working on getting separation, caz he got 2 qb on roster that have fucking obsolete cannons for arms.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Doogles said:

dongman said:

Put out a Snapchat of Foles throwing the deep bomb TD to Alshon Jeffrey that he lead perfectly. Captioned it with “must be nice”. Freshman receivers even talking shit about Brownings pussy arm.

his ass better get working on getting separation, caz he got 2 qb on roster that have fucking obsolete cannons for arms.
    Obsolete? *giggles*
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,314
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Doogles said:

dongman said: