Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Final Weekend Visitors

Comments

• ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Well it didn’t post because it needed approval as a link so if it posts again I blame the mods... this is for @BallzDeep
  • BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

BallzDeep said:

But yet again you motherfuckers want to try to poke holes in the shit I say and ignore my overriding point which is no matter what happened over the weekend and what happens leading up to signing day; neither Tuli or Martin is a UW lock till they sign on the dotted line so I don't want to see any of you dooging over fucking hints dropped by Ruth or Kalepo on fucking Twitter that we got one of these guys or both of them because until they sign we don't have either of them. Assume they are signing with SC until proven otherwise.

You're annoying.
    why lie about the playoff game? this makes your other claims about silent commits extremely tenuous at best
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BaldwinIV said:

BallzDeep said:

But yet again you motherfuckers want to try to poke holes in the shit I say and ignore my overriding point which is no matter what happened over the weekend and what happens leading up to signing day; neither Tuli or Martin is a UW lock till they sign on the dotted line so I don't want to see any of you dooging over fucking hints dropped by Ruth or Kalepo on fucking Twitter that we got one of these guys or both of them because until they sign we don't have either of them. Assume they are signing with SC until proven otherwise.

You're annoying.
    why lie about the playoff game? this makes your other claims about silent commits extremely tenuous at best
    HR, YK

My favorite is BTP being confident about Martin because of something he overheard Martin saying in the student section at the hoops game. What's Martin going to say then "I"m going to TAMU?"

LIFPO
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

BallzDeep said:

You're annoying.
    HR, YK

My favorite is BTP being confident about Martin because of something he overheard Martin saying in the student section at the hoops game. What's Martin going to say then "I"m going to TAMU?"

LIFPO
    That's one of many things that make me confident.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    dnc said:

They didn't commit while they were on their trips.

They're not coming here.

hth

HRYK
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,294
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Things usually leak out. Unless they don’t.
  • jhfstyle24jhfstyle24 Member Posts: 3,255
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

So your point to these relentless and increasingly stupid posts is that the players aren't committed and signed to UW until they commit and sign? Well no fucking shit, sherlock. Care to enlighten us with any more pearls of wisdom?
    It ain't over till they sign.
    TRIPLE SHITPOAST!!!
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,741
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

So your point to these relentless and increasingly stupid posts is that the players aren't committed and signed to UW until they commit and sign? Well no fucking shit, sherlock. Care to enlighten us with any more pearls of wisdom?
    TRIPLE SHITPOAST!!!
    Just delete the fucking bored already.
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,289
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

BallzDeep said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

They're not coming here.

hth

You sure they didn't? It isn't always made public. I read that Irvin committed to Lake a day or two before he announced. Could be similar in this case.

I'm not saying they committed so don't twist.
    That's the hope for sure.
    BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

They're not coming here.

hth

You sure they didn't? It isn't always made public. I read that Irvin committed to Lake a day or two before he announced. Could be similar in this case.

But even if they did...

It would be if it was public or becomes public today or tomorrow.

But if for some reason they're keeping it quiet, yeah it's not over.
    BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

They're not coming here.

hth

But even if they did...

Even if they commit publicly today or tomorrow they could still flip at the last minute. It ain't over till they sign.
    How many recruits has Chris Petersen let flip away from us in the last week of a signing period?

BALLZDEEp STOP!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

They're not coming here.

hth

But even if they did...

Even if they commit publicly today or tomorrow they could still flip at the last minute. It ain't over till they sign.
    How many recruits has Chris Petersen let flip away from us in the last week of a signing period?

BALLZDEEp STOP!
  • FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,705
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

chuck said:

dnc said:

They're not coming here.

hth

But even if they did...

BALLZDEEp STOP!
    One.

It's not over till they sign or acquire green cards.
  • DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited February 2018
    Is it raining, is it snowing, is a hurricane a-blowing?