Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Cort Dennison to UO

Comments

• AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    He was allegedly a damn good recrooter at Louisville. we've got Leavitt who is kind of a LB guru, so if he's come to learn he came to the right place.

Crystalballs is erecting a massive, hard hitting staff.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

I agree with BallzDeep, this is a good hire. We had so many good options for new LB coaches this off-season, and we stuck with Bob Gregory, whose eyes make him look like the next Ted Bundy.

Shit if that's the case you have to keep him.

#GOAT
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Fuck everyone, Cort was the man. He had absolutely no talent or athleticism, and played on some historically shitty defenses, but he was fucking relentless, always around the ball, and pulled some All American ass.

Pics?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We were in such horrible physical shape. I was starting to block out the memories and Cort brings them flooding back

White helmet fucking losers

• BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

BallzDeep said:

Gotta love Oregon making the hires we should be making and a Husky alum no less. I wanted Dennison to replace Gregory's old ass. Fucking irritating. If I have to watch another entire fucking season of BBK I'm going to Hilinski myself.

Oregon putting together the best recruiting staff in the conference.

Damn right. UO will be back again.
    As long as Sloppy Cristobol is the coach, Oregon will be the opposite of a threat to anyone in the P12N. At least you had Section14aDuck upvote you though!
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    How is it bad for UW that the Ducks hired a guy that went to UW and would probably give his left nut to get on UW's staff if we ever offered him the opportunity? What's he going to do...negatively recruiting UW? Think it actually helps us in any 1-1 recruiting battles with Oregon.

On top of that...if I was an assistant I'd run from Petrino as fast as I could...
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

BallzDeep said:

Gotta love Oregon making the hires we should be making and a Husky alum no less. I wanted Dennison to replace Gregory's old ass. Fucking irritating. If I have to watch another entire fucking season of BBK I'm going to Hilinski myself.

Let's see...

The last 3 Seasons the Ducks have pilfered a WSU coach, and lose to them every year.

So why not keep doing what's not working for the 4th year in a row.

Welcome to perpetual 7-5.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2018
    Oregon is going to become an SEC school in the PAC 12. It will be back to the days of regular demolition again. Back to the days of national championship games.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tequilla said:

Best of luck to him ... but any UW guy that willingly hitches his wagon to Oregon causes my doog butthole to swell up instantly

• chuckchuck Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,587
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Oregon is going to become an SEC school in the PAC 12. It will be back to the days of regular demolition again. Back to the days of national championship games.

I upvoted this because it actually made me chuckle.

Sark put together a lights out group of recruiters. Their coaching sucked, as tends to happen when the head man sucks, and their recruiting sucked as a result. Chrystalgale may or may not suck as a head man, but to get all quookish about his crackerjack staff of recruiters and start throwing out advance boasts about being the SEC of the west and future championship games is comically gay and, well, comical. Thanks for bringing that to the board.
    salemcoog said:

BallzDeep said:

Let's see...

The last 3 Seasons the Ducks have pilfered a WSU coach, and lose to them every year.

Perpetual 7-5 is the typical coog ceiling. That's a rebuilding year for Oregon. There is no ceiling here. The sky is the limit.
  • TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,264
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

BallzDeep said:

Let's see...

Perpetual 7-5 is the typical coog ceiling. That's a rebuilding year for Oregon. There is no ceiling here. The sky is the limit.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

BallzDeep said:

Let's see...

Oregon football is dead. No one gave a fuck about the Vegas Bowl, not the team, not the fans. HTH. No one showed up to play. No one wanted to see faggot Freeman give a motivational speech while his fat ass sat on the bench. No one wanted to see the debut of Knight's discount aisle head coach. Only ultra quooks changed previously scheduled plans to watch that shit. HTFH.

salemcoog said:

BallzDeep said:

Let's see...

Oregon football is dead. No one gave a fuck about the Vegas Bowl, not the team, not the fans. HTH. No one showed up to play. No one wanted to see faggot Freeman give a motivational speech while his fat ass sat on the bench. No one wanted to see the debut of Knight's discount aisle head coach. Only ultra quooks changed previously scheduled plans to watch that shit. HTFH.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

BallzDeep said:

Let's see...

4-8.
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

BallzDeep said:

Let's see...

4-8.
    The smack talk just got reel:

1898: 0-0-1
    1902: 2-3
    1912: 2-3
    1914: 2-4
    1922: 2-5
    1923: 2-4-1
    1924: 1-5-2
    1925: 3-4-1
    1937: 3-3-3
    1938: 2-8