Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW CAL bball game thread

124»

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    @dnc or anyone else have a link to a video of the game? I'll cook up some gif's today.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

@dnc or anyone else have a link to a video of the game? I'll cook up some gif's today.

Can't have a link when I was watching live and in passing buttfucker. Go to komo4.com cunt, find the link in TOP STORIES and find the bitch yourself. Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free CW, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.

(I wish I had one)
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

Can't have a link when I was watching live and in passing buttfucker. Go to komo4.com cunt, find the link in TOP STORIES and find the bitch yourself. Want me to hold your fucking hand the rest of your life? Break free CW, there's a wealth of knowledge right at your fingertips.

(I wish I had one)
    Says the buttfuck that wants me to make gif's for the bored. It'll just save me time if I don't have to go hunt for videos if someone already has the full game via youtube or something. Hence, product in your demanding gin that much faster.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

(I wish I had one)
    Says the buttfuck that wants me to make gif's for the bored. It'll just save me time if I don't have to go hunt for videos if someone already has the full game via youtube or something. Hence, product in your demanding gin that much faster.
    Hence "I wish I had one".

Alas, I do not.
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club