Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

That sound you just heard was @BallzDeep wagon jumping the Boors
    bump
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    TheHB said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

But @oregonblitzkrieg and @AZDuck laughed and scoffed at me for suggesting UW should hire Helfrich as OC. They said Oregon's offensive success was because of Chip Kelly and then Scott Frost. Helfirch didn't do shit at Oregon and isn't a good OC.

A couple weeks later Helfrich gets 1 of 32 NFL OC jobs without ever coaching in the NFL before. It's not easy being right so much but somebody's got to do it.

You almost have a good point except that the Bears don't know anything about offense and haven'y since Sid Luckman
    Hey man the NFL is the NFL. That's an impressive new job for Helfrich and speaks to the respect he gets as an OC from people who know their shit. I was right.
    I like gravy on my fries, ummmm..mmmm
    Got any of them french fried potaters?
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Hey man the NFL is the NFL. That's an impressive new job for Helfrich and speaks to the respect he gets as an OC from people who know their shit. I was right.

i dont know if you know this but steve sarkisian also has a job in the nfl.

there's plenty of retards making hiring/draft decisions in the nfl, hth.
    Sark is a great OC. Being an alcoholic has nothing to do with his intelligence or talent as a game planner and play caller. He's good enough for Alabama and the Falcons. I think the opinions of the people who made the decision to hire him hold a little more weight than yours.
    NMTEB

LEAVE!
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

Sark is a great OC. Being an alcoholic has nothing to do with his intelligence or talent as a game planner and play caller. He's good enough for Alabama and the Falcons. I think the opinions of the people who made the decision to hire him hold a little more weight than yours.
    You should probably drink bleach.

dnc said:

Sarks a great playcaller, everyone says so!

Best playcaller in America IMO

UW fans should thank Sark for ever coaching for us!
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

You should definitely drink bleach.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2018
    BallzDeep said:

Helf is such a kickass OC that his boss will be calling the plays instead. Yes, Beargoggles is my source

https://beargoggleson.com/2018/01/09/matt-nagy-will-call-plays-bears-offense/

Big fan of Helfrich and his career at Oregon.
    Sincerely,
    Most of the bored