Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,811
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Fuck. BBB ratings don't mean shit. What a worthless fucking organization. Money grab.

That said, Jake Browning sucks and so does the big baller.

• Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Fuck. BBB ratings don't mean shit. What a worthless fucking organization. Money grab.

BBB is Yelp for people that yell at clouds. Many think it's a government agency that actually has authority.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

BBB is Yelp for people that yell at clouds. Many think it's a government agency that actually has authority.
    They said the same thing about the FCC too....
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    salemcoog said:

So you are one of the retards that thinks BBB is a government agency?
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

So you are one of the retards that thinks BBB is a government agency?
    Umm... No.

You're not one of those retards that think Big Balla is a legit company, right?
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Review
    I placed an order on September 2, 2017. The $811.00 order, never arrived. I was able to recoup my money via my credit card company, as soon as I caught on that something was not right. I have kept a log, detailing my attempts to contact customer service. This includes attempts via telephone, email, and I even went old-school, and sent Big Baller a hand written letter. All tolled, 3 months later, all I have to show for my efforts is 17 emails, all of which, were completely ignored. One phone call, to a wrong number provided to me, via response to my initial inquiry send through the company's website form. Eighteen contact web form submissions, only the first one was answered. (I copied over my emails that went unanswered, to their web form.) In the response from Big Baller Brand customer service, from the first web form submission, I was referred to as a 'tiny baller' and was told to "...call the following number and cry to them." The number I was given, was to the LA County Morgue in Los Angeles, CA. I think there is nothing more to say after that.

Better troll: Donald Trump or Lavar Ball?
  • Options
    I've been reading all of the complaints, and they are hilarious
  • Options
    Review
    Ordered the “SAINTS CLASSIC HOODIE“ for $60.00, what a joke! Received the sweatshirt and the seam near the under arm is ripped. Called to complain, what a joke, no answer. Sent an email and was actually told to just “ sew it “. Someone was laughing in the background, I was told to step up and be a “ baller “ Ask for a refund and was told no refunds. Call my Credit Card Company and they refunded my money. My brother brought a hat for $50.00 he still didn’t receive it. When he somehow contacted the company, they told him it’s on “ back order “ and it should arrive in 8 to 10 weeks!? This is for a hat!? This company will steal your money and then make fun of you. Do not waste your time buying their product! Poor quality, poor customer service and very poor product,
  • Options
    dnc said:

I kind of think anybody that would order anything from Big Baller Brand deserves what they get

I totally agree, but that doesn't make it any less funny.