Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BRB

13»

Comments

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    ITT: @MikeSeaver still uncomfortable back in his rightful place.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I’m headed to the Oregon bored to ask why Bama’s Hawaiians can win Natty’s while Oregon’s can’t.

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

I'm headed to the Washington bored to ask why Washington's Hawaiians can't win anything.

You kept track?

Mike makes his first appearance after the Vegas Bowl!
    Apologies. I haven’t been posting as I’ve been deep in the Heart of Dallas for the holidays.

Is that supposed to be a shot at programs that can win shit tier bowls?
    No, it's shot at programs that can ONLY win STB.

You need to learn the difference.
    Maybe you should start bantering with Cuog fans. Comparable programs now etc one has a coach and the other has a crystal ball.

Washington has one major bowl victory in 25 years and that was 17 years ago.

I expect at least a minor bit self awareness from the truth guardians of the football internets.

That's probably where I've gone wrong.
    I suppose you expected to win the Alamo bowl up by 31 points as well.

Of course I did, whats your point? I said Helfrich sucked in year one. Still managed to beat the reigning National Champions in a Rose Bowl/Playoff game, though.

If one isn't allowed the opportunity to talk shit about everyone and everything else in college football because you suck, none of you would have had anything to do for the last 17 years...

and counting

Broken clock time: Seaver's right. I mean, imagine. If your? program has to be good b4 you can pop off, how would I or my main bro SalemCUOG!!!!!!!!!!!! have a license to poast here ... basically ever?

You can come back with some smart ass remark about how great it would be if we'd just LEAVE!!!!!! but you all know deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want us on these boards ... you need us on these boards.

So where was I?

It’s how we end up with 9 thousand thread views, rather easily. Which is still a record.

Not that you’ve ever come near that. Probably because you’re so controversial, funny and entertaining, Jack.

Hey, we can all be as retarded you I guess.

I've learned to live with my limitations, such as they are.

You seem to be struggling with yours.

Sally.
    Or as boring as you.

I’ve made my choice.
    Yes, you have. And you do you so very well.
    Likewise you fucking bore.

Have you ever actually said anything at all on here?

All those posts. Nobody remembers a single one.

Now, write back “youre retarded” again and fill your meaningless life with internet hearts from all the Scooby-Doogs like Haih, Bill and Screechy McMac.

• Options
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I’m headed to the Oregon bored to ask why Bama’s Hawaiians can win Natty’s while Oregon’s can’t.

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

I'm headed to the Washington bored to ask why Washington's Hawaiians can't win anything.

You kept track?

Apologies. I haven’t been posting as I’ve been deep in the Heart of Dallas for the holidays.

Maybe you should start bantering with Cuog fans. Comparable programs now etc one has a coach and the other has a crystal ball.

I expect at least a minor bit self awareness from the truth guardians of the football internets.

But that 4 loss Purdue squad was a GOOD Football team.
    People forget, (probably because it was so long ago) Oregon played and beat a higher ranked Texas in the Holoday Bowel That year.

• Options

salemcoog said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

People forget, (probably because it was so long ago) Oregon played and beat a higher ranked Texas in the Holoday Bowel That year.

Pretty sure that no one cared then or now particularly Texas
    Right. I said “people forget.”

Not sure what that has to do with Oregon playing and beating a better team in the post season than Washington did when they won their last big game 17 years ago.

• Options
    edited January 2018

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

Of course I did, whats your point? I said Helfrich sucked in year one. Still managed to beat the reigning National Champions in a Rose Bowl/Playoff game, though.

If one isn't allowed the opportunity to talk shit about everyone and everything else in college football because you suck, none of you would have had anything to do for the last 17 years...

and counting

Broken clock time: Seaver's right. I mean, imagine. If your? program has to be good b4 you can pop off, how would I or my main bro SalemCUOG!!!!!!!!!!!! have a license to poast here ... basically ever?

You can come back with some smart ass remark about how great it would be if we'd just LEAVE!!!!!! but you all know deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want us on these boards ... you need us on these boards.

So where was I?

It’s how we end up with 9 thousand thread views, rather easily. Which is still a record.

Not that you’ve ever come near that. Probably because you’re so controversial, funny and entertaining, Jack.

Sally.
    Or as boring as you.

I’ve made my choice.

Now, write back “youre retarded” again and fill your meaningless life with internet hearts from all the Scooby-Doogs like Haih, Bill and Screechy McMac.

From the guy who counts thread views and uses them to rationalize and furiously defend his stupid posts, and who wants his posts "remembered", whatever that means. I just took a shit that makes more sense than you do on your best day.

You came back to this dead thread because you're a triggered drippy twat.

The Salemcuog of Oregon posters. Tuff spot.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

and counting

So where was I?

Sally.
    Or as boring as you.

I’ve made my choice.

From the guy who counts thread views and uses them to rationalize and furiously defend his stupid posts, and who wants his posts "remembered", whatever that means. I just took a shit that makes more sense than you do on your best day.

^^^^ Speaking of triggered ^^^^

On a related note, I don’t keep track of thread views, the site does.

I think it’s to measure the popularity of a thread.

• Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

salemcoog said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

l
    m
    a
    o
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    That's a new one. Most Oregon fans say football started in 1994 or 2004. @MikeSeaver says it started in 2001. It's hard to keep track of all the Duck narratives.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,787
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

and counting

So where was I?

Sally.
    Or as boring as you.

I’ve made my choice.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

Pretty sure that no one cared then or now particularly Texas

Not sure what that has to do with Oregon playing and beating a better team in the post season than Washington did when they won their last big game 17 years ago.

Winning the conference and a playoff bid was obviously a big deal (was and is to your fan base as well)

It’s not UW’s fault your school was WAC-level and that SC couldn’t even win their own shit tier division.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

That's a new one. Most Oregon fans say football started in 1994 or 2004. @MikeSeaver says it started in 2001. It's hard to keep track of all the Duck narratives.

Football started in 1998, the first season REAL championship games were played.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

and counting

So where was I?

Sally.
    Or as boring as you.

I’ve made my choice.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

and counting

So where was I?

Sally.
    Or as boring as you.

I’ve made my choice.

On a related note to that related note, yes, you do. Citing (for any reason) = "Keeping Track". It wasn't that long ago mensa. The least you can do is keep track of your own stupid without relying on me.

Drippy von Drip.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Football started in 1998, the first season REAL championship games were played.
    http://www.winsipedia.com/washington/vs/oregon
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

and counting

So where was I?

Sally.
    Or as boring as you.

I’ve made my choice.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

and counting

So where was I?

Sally.
    Or as boring as you.

I’ve made my choice.

He IS very easily triggered, for every post I make in reference to the creep, he has my name on his fingers five fold.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

and counting

So where was I?

Sally.
    Or as boring as you.

I’ve made my choice.

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

and counting

So where was I?

Sally.
    Or as boring as you.

I’ve made my choice.

He IS very easily triggered, for every post I make in reference to the creep, he has my name on his fingers five fold.
    Salem, you have a great difficulty of absorbing a situation, conversation or really anything without causation determining your conclusion. For you see it is possible to believe that your fellow cuog! IS not easily triggered and that said assertion reveals your lack of intellectual clarity and also not feel that deviation from said assertions are somehow comparable to those a triggered poaster with names on fingers five fold would make.

Comprende ese?
  • Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

first, pepperidge farm remembers, second, i really just wanted to post in a @MikeSeaver dominated thread again.