Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BRB

Comments

• Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I’m headed to the Oregon bored to ask why Bama’s Hawaiians can win Natty’s while Oregon’s can’t.

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

I'm headed to the Washington bored to ask why Washington's Hawaiians can't win anything.

You kept track?

Mike makes his first appearance after the Vegas Bowl!
    Apologies. I haven’t been posting as I’ve been deep in the Heart of Dallas for the holidays.

Is that supposed to be a shot at programs that can win shit tier bowls?
    No, it's shot at programs that can ONLY win STB.

You need to learn the difference.
    Maybe you should start bantering with Cuog fans. Comparable programs now etc one has a coach and the other has a crystal ball.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

I’m headed to the Oregon bored to ask why Bama’s Hawaiians can win Natty’s while Oregon’s can’t.

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

I'm headed to the Washington bored to ask why Washington's Hawaiians can't win anything.

You kept track?

Apologies. I haven’t been posting as I’ve been deep in the Heart of Dallas for the holidays.

Maybe you should start bantering with Cuog fans. Comparable programs now etc one has a coach and the other has a crystal ball.

Washington has one major bowl victory in 25 years and that was 17 years ago.

I expect at least a minor bit self awareness from the truth guardians of the football internets.

That's probably where I've gone wrong.
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2018

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

I expect at least a minor bit self awareness from the truth guardians of the football internets.

Disagree. You turned when you started caring about opinions from a rival fanbase.

You know...that whole self awareness thingy you mentioned. Try it out.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2018

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

I suppose you expected to win the Alamo bowl up by 31 points as well.
  • Options

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

Of course I did, whats your point? I said Helfrich sucked in year one. Still managed to beat the reigning National Champions in a Rose Bowl/Playoff game, though.

If one isn't allowed the opportunity to talk shit about everyone and everything else in college football because you suck, none of you would have had anything to do for the last 17 years...

and counting

• Options
    MisterEm said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

Disagree. You turned when you started caring about opinions from a rival fanbase.

See my response to the Iceman.

• Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

MisterEm said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

How dare you assume my gender!!! BTW you sound mad.
  • Options

MisterEm said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

How dare you assume my gender!!! BTW you sound mad.
    If you knew how turned on I was right now, you'd know why I made the assumption.

• Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Mike's upset again...
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

Sounds like you're shaking and about to vomit from the sheer excitement. Doogs try to put Pete in the same league as Saban. Saban switched out his shaky QB in the second half. Peet is going to start his for the entire 2018 season. That makes me shake and about to vomit from the comedy of it.
    Wait until Pete gets his 5 stars in there next year.
  • Options
    PineapplePiratePineapplePirate Member Posts: 4,012
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Georgia fans upset Eason is leaving and many say he’s better than Fromm but they have Justin Fields coming so they aren’t worried.
  • Options

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

Of course I did, whats your point? I said Helfrich sucked in year one. Still managed to beat the reigning National Champions in a Rose Bowl/Playoff game, though.

If one isn't allowed the opportunity to talk shit about everyone and everything else in college football because you suck, none of you would have had anything to do for the last 17 years...

and counting

Broken clock time: Seaver's right. I mean, imagine. If your? program has to be good b4 you can pop off, how would I or my main bro SalemCUOG!!!!!!!!!!!! have a license to poast here ... basically ever?

You can come back with some smart ass remark about how great it would be if we'd just LEAVE!!!!!! but you all know deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want us on these boards ... you need us on these boards.

So where was I?

It’s how we end up with 9 thousand thread views, rather easily. Which is still a record.

Not that you’ve ever come near that. Probably because you’re so controversial, funny and entertaining, Jack.

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,178
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

and counting

Broken clock time: Seaver's right. I mean, imagine. If your? program has to be good b4 you can pop off, how would I or my main bro SalemCUOG!!!!!!!!!!!! have a license to poast here ... basically ever?

You can come back with some smart ass remark about how great it would be if we'd just LEAVE!!!!!! but you all know deep down in places you don't talk about at parties you want us on these boards ... you need us on these boards.

So where was I?

It’s how we end up with 9 thousand thread views, rather easily. Which is still a record.

Not that you’ve ever come near that. Probably because you’re so controversial, funny and entertaining, Jack.

• Options

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

and counting

So where was I?

Hey, we can all be as retarded you I guess.

I've learned to live with my limitations, such as they are.

You seem to be struggling with yours.

Sally.
    Or as boring as you.

I’ve made my choice.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

But that 4 loss Purdue squad was a GOOD Football team.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

and counting

So where was I?

Hey, we can all be as retarded you I guess.

I've learned to live with my limitations, such as they are.

You seem to be struggling with yours.

Sally.
    Or as boring as you.

I’ve made my choice.
    Yes, you have. And you do you so very well.

You should be in a better mood girl; someone caught you telling the right time for once, and broadcast it.

You're welcome.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    salemcoog said:

haie said:

haie said:

haie said:

@oregonblitzkrieg
    @MikeSeaver

You kept track?

But that 4 loss Purdue squad was a GOOD Football team.
    WARBTPO