Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL [Official] National Championship Game Thread

Comments

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

haie said:

BallzDeep said:

Honestly if Nick Saban fucking dropped dead right now I would feel nothing. Seriously this is fucking ridiculous. Everybody knows they pay players. They got players driving around brand new sports cars. Their team is littered with thugs. Every assault and rape covered up in a small town where football rules everything. A Bama player throws a punch on the field and isn't ejected and then proceeds to swing at a coach on the sideline and then is STILL allowed to play. This motherfucker Saban has done everything the sleezy way. No class. No integrity. He's proving that nice guys finish last and he has ruined college football. Fuck Saban.

He also just told his 2 year starting quarterback to fuck off at halftime of the the natty and replaced him with an 18 year old. And fucking won

Fuck. I wish Pete would’ve benched Jake’s ass like that after a shitshow first half. He had multiple opportunities.
    Cool he made one good in game decision. But the majority of the game he's just standing on the sideline and yelling at players when they fuck up like every other head coach. He's not a fucking coaching genius. He's a scum bag who found a place where boosters could help him recruit and crimes committed by his thug ass players would be covered up and he has fully taken advantage of that shit more than any other head coach in history. Fuck Saban! I don't respect that shit. I hope one day the shit hits the fan like it did at Baylor and they are stripped of their national titles under Saban. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills watching people suck Saban's dick. Fuck that motherfucker.
    #ThingsDoogSay
    #SixNationalChampionships
    #WinnersWin

I'll say it again. Voted =/= won. If you deny this, you're deluded.

I'll say it again.

Ballzdeep and obk look like they're having a dipshit contest here.

Both of them are giving it their all.
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited January 2018
    if you're a uga fan how angry are you about that blocked-punt-turned-into-offsides play that lead to a bama TD

surprised their forums aren't melting down more about that particular play. dude timed it perfectly. clean block.

that must sting.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Maria likes to scissor with Martina Navritilova

WOOD
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited January 2018
    Saban won six national championships. Bama won 5. On the field. That's all anyone cares about today. No one but homer Bama fans care about or take seriously all of their various claimed and voted natties.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

Honestly if Nick Saban fucking dropped dead right now I would feel nothing. Seriously this is fucking ridiculous. Everybody knows they pay players. They got players driving around brand new sports cars. Their team is littered with thugs. Every assault and rape covered up in a small town where football rules everything. A Bama player throws a punch on the field and isn't ejected and then proceeds to swing at a coach on the sideline and then is STILL allowed to play. This motherfucker Saban has done everything the sleezy way. No class. No integrity. He's proving that nice guys finish last and he has ruined college football. Fuck Saban.

You are the doogliest doog who ever dooged. Take this shit to doogman where it belongs. We respect winners around here.
    You respect cheaters. I don't. Sick of this shit. The SEC is dirty and UW isn't. If you had a brain you'd be pissed that your team is not operating on a level playing field and a team that is obviously cheating is winning the national title half the time.
    It’s pritty simple. As an Alum, call up UW and open your wallet. Give some coffee cups. Be a bag man.

I certainly have. However they told me the $ would only go to a new computer labs. So yeah, we’re fucked.
    That’s amazing to me that when I google donate to UW Athletics, nothing pops up to even do it.

I do wonder how many half blind people end up donating to Wisconsin athletics by mistake though.
    Gladstone said:

teams that have won titles more recently than georgia

Clemson
    Penn State
    Miami
    BYU
    Oklahoma
    Penn State
    Miami
    Notre Dame
    Miami
    Colorado
    Washington
    Alabama
    Florida State
    Nebraska
    Florida
    Michigan
    Tennessee
    Ohio State
    LSU
    USC
    Texas
    Auburn

Fixed
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,348
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Saban won six national championships. Bama also won 6. On the field. That's all anyone cares about today. No one but homer Bama fans care about or take seriously all of their various claimed and voted natties.

Crystal ball’s still there brah B)
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    BallzDeep said:

haie said:

BallzDeep said:

He also just told his 2 year starting quarterback to fuck off at halftime of the the natty and replaced him with an 18 year old. And fucking won

Fuck. I wish Pete would’ve benched Jake’s ass like that after a shitshow first half. He had multiple opportunities.
    Cool he made one good in game decision. But the majority of the game he's just standing on the sideline and yelling at players when they fuck up like every other head coach. He's not a fucking coaching genius. He's a scum bag who found a place where boosters could help him recruit and crimes committed by his thug ass players would be covered up and he has fully taken advantage of that shit more than any other head coach in history. Fuck Saban! I don't respect that shit. I hope one day the shit hits the fan like it did at Baylor and they are stripped of their national titles under Saban. I feel like I'm taking crazy pills watching people suck Saban's dick. Fuck that motherfucker.
    Pretty much agree and 90% of the $EC is dirty as hell. Everything, or nearly everything is covered up, especially in small towns. It happens elsewhere *cough* Columbus *cough* Faggy Valley* cough *Austin *cough*, but not to the extent that it happens down souf. I think they should just pay the players and stop the charade of gladiators with 91 IQs having bookworms take the soc midterm.
    Gladstone said:

if you're a uga fan how angry are you about that blocked-punt-turned-into-offsides play that lead to a bama TD

surprised their forums aren't melting down more about that particular play. dude timed it perfectly. clean block.

that must sting.

There was a false start on that play.
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:

dnc said:

BallzDeep said:

You are the doogliest doog who ever dooged. Take this shit to doogman where it belongs. We respect winners around here.
    You respect cheaters. I don't. Sick of this shit. The SEC is dirty and UW isn't. If you had a brain you'd be pissed that your team is not operating on a level playing field and a team that is obviously cheating is winning the national title half the time.
    It's not dirty to recruit the best fuckin players in the country every year. Pete holds himself to a moral code and that's respectable and all, but the "dirty" guys you mention do not. They're fine pulling whatever they need to do to get a recruit. They'll squeeze some lies in there. Pete will not. Quit being a pussy and whining about our disadvantages. We have them because we choose to do so. Saban has year in and year out recruited the best players in the country to come play for his team. Saban showed up and his 2008 class had, among the 4 and 5 stars:
    Mark Ingram
    Julio Jones
    Mark Barron
    Courtney Upshaw
    Marcell Dareus
    Dont'a Hightower

etc etc etc.

Blame cheating all you want but Pete does not and never has recruited on that level. Saban came to a program, that, despite rich history, was relatively down. He won a natty in 3 fucking years. He won one at LSU and then Les Miles won another with his players. You bitch and moan about how unfair everything is when in reality the playing field is level if you intend to make it so. Don't be that pussy ass bitch whining because you have a sore non throwing shoulder and can't go play a championship game. Take some fucking painkillers and go out there. FUCK. You're sitting here whining about it like it's unfixable. Pete's approach can work on a high level, but it's going to take time for him to learn to recruit. He made a CFB with Jake fucking Brownsocks at QB. Calm the fuck down and quit being a bitchpussy.
    Lol bitchpussy? It's called not being a cock gobbling faggot with Saban's cock in your mouth and cum dripping down your face. Alabama players from the hood are driving sports cars around Tuscaloosa. That ain't a level playing field. Everything Ole Mi$$ did was an attempt to keep up with Bama's cheating. They just weren't good enough at it to not get caught. Maybe, just maybe Petersen can win one national title in his entire career at UW doing it the right way. Meanwhile Bama is winning half of them.
    LEAVE
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:
    Die.
    I'll out live you.
    Doubtful. The next time Bama and Saban win the CFP you'll stroke out and be feeding the worms shortly thereafter.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
    dflea said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:
    Die.
    I'll out live you.
    Doubtful. The next time Bama and Saban win the CFP you'll stroke out and be feeding the worms shortly thereafter.
    We could only hope.
    dflea said:

BallzDeep said:

BallzDeep said:
    Die.
    I'll out live you.
    So we only have to put up with BallzDeep until January 2019 then?

Tick, tick, tick...