Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Apple Cup of Basketball GAME THREAD

13»

Comments

• Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    I responded to one of 206hoops' errant tweets and I actually feel bad about it. Pretty sure the dude isn't all there upstairs.
  • Options
    CirrhosisDawgCirrhosisDawg Member Posts: 6,390
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Gladstone said:

I responded to one of 206hoops' errant tweets and I actually feel bad about it. Pretty sure the dude isn't all there upstairs.

But you are ok responding to posts on HH because the posters are all their upstairs?
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    haie said:

Tequilla said:

In other news, the stench of Romar rises up today as Arizona loses at Colorado

Only losers want to keep talking about Romar.
    so we'll never catch you talking about Jmseeth, sark, or maybe willingham? I doubt it would take me long to find that
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Tequilla said:

Miller had a quote about not being able to get his team to play hard and I immediately thought of Romar. Romar is the last coach a team with effort problems should want around.
    But at least the co-eds know where to get ho's and blow
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Gladstone said:

Same. There was one that Basnight responded to that was just so FS I couldn't help myself.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,457
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

Tequilla said:

Only losers want to keep talking about Romar.
    so we'll never catch you talking about Jmseeth, sark, or maybe willingham? I doubt it would take me long to find that
    I doubt it wouldn’t take long find that.