Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

But why is Jeff Sessions a piece of shit?

Comments

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    edited January 2018

AZDuck said:

I'm happy to blame the GOP but I voted for Carter because he was going to legalize weed.

Why let the democrats off the hook

Because Carter hasn't been in a position of authority for 38 years?
    He was the last democrat? Seems like Obama had a majority in both houses

And Lynch and Holder must be faggots too

The democrats laugh at how stupid the base is

For 38 years.

Some of us are tired of the ruse
    That's fair, and I don't disagree. But the Obummer admin did more for legalized weed with this memo than any other admin before or since.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,154
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

I'm happy to blame the GOP but I voted for Carter because he was going to legalize weed.

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything and fuck them for that. Great deflection!
    What chincentive do they have when you suck their cock for doing nothing when they could?

So now lets the blame the GOP and vote dem so they can do nothing

For fucks sake you guys are easy marks
    Dems didn't do anything as pot was legalized.

Republicans promoted the grand wizard to stop legalization.

Even @GrandpaSankey can see the difference.
    They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

Sessions couldn't do shit if they had done something. Keep thinking this thru
    Quit deflecting. Your goon is ending legalization.
    Cali shops opened for business Jan1

Good effort
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

What chincentive do they have when you suck their cock for doing nothing when they could?

They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

So it’s Obama’s fault that Republicans are complete fuckheads. Ok! Seems like convoluted logic to me but whatever. I personally think it’s probably the fault of the people that voted to put a president in power who would nominate Jeff Sessions but that logic actually makes sense so obviously it can’t be correct.
    If you could understand English you'd see that what I'm saying is sucking democrat cock for not legalizing it won't get it legal

Hondo level stupidity
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

Quit deflecting. Your goon is ending legalization.
    Cali shops opened for business Jan1

Good effort
    It's January 4th, hth.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

So it’s Obama’s fault that Republicans are complete fuckheads. Ok! Seems like convoluted logic to me but whatever. I personally think it’s probably the fault of the people that voted to put a president in power who would nominate Jeff Sessions but that logic actually makes sense so obviously it can’t be correct.
    If you could understand English you'd see that what I'm saying is sucking democrat cock for not legalizing it won't get it legal

Hondo level stupidity
    Fair. And having Jeff Sessions and Trumps cocks up your ass at the same time probably won’t help it stay legal in states where it already is.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2018

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

Hondo level stupidity
    Fair. And having Jeff Sessions and Trumps cocks up your ass at the same time probably won’t help it stay legal in states where it already is.
    Hi there!!!

The Feds won't change the State laws for consumers. And Consumers will NEVER be targeted by the FEDS. It's the growers and Shopkeepers that MAY have problems. While legalized weed has certainly made getting supply easier. It is more expensive than the old days. So I could care less whether the shopkeepers and state legal growers get their shit pushed in.

When you went into biz as a grower or a shopkeeper, you knew that the day would arrive when the Feds would step in. Risk/reward thing.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,751
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

Hondo level stupidity
    Hi there!!!

The Feds won't change the State laws for consumers. And Consumers will NEVER be targeted by the FEDS. It's the growers and Shopkeepers that MAY have problems. While legalized weed has certainly made getting supply easier. It is more expensive than the old days. So I could care less whether the shopkeepers and state legal growers get their shit pushed in.

When you went into biz as a grower or a shopkeeper, you knew that the day would arrive when the Feds would step in. Risk/reward thing.
    This by itself is true. But that doesn't mean I going to sit by and enjoy the fact that 2 of my best friends I grew up with - my brothers - are staring at 35-to-life.

And for what fucking good reason?
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

Hondo level stupidity
    Use a comma.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Sessions is a worthless piece of shit that needs to die immediately. Voters didn't change the status quo for this POS to trample on legal weed.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

Hondo level stupidity
    Hi there!!!

Man pot was 20/gram or 40/eighth from when I was in Junior high until it became legal. Well mostly, some higher quality medical strains would be more when available. Now you can buy 3.5gs for under $20. With better quality than what was generally on the street. In both Washington and Colorado, they issued way more grow licenses than demand on purpose, to snuff out the black market.

But why let facts get in the way.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

Hondo level stupidity
    Hi there!!!

Man pot was 20/gram or 40/eighth from when I was in Junior high until it became legal. Well mostly, some higher quality medical strains would be more when available. Now you can buy 3.5gs for under $20. With better quality than what was generally on the street. In both Washington and Colorado, they issued way more grow licenses than demand on purpose, to snuff out the black market.

Today's MJ is like LSD compared to the rag weed we smoked back in the 70's/80's. Much better value today. RIP, dime bag.

I have to wonder if Trump is just letting Sessions step on his dick and then is going to chop his head off for having his sphincter puckered. Of course Trump will take credit for listening to the will of the people.

• Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

Hondo level stupidity
    Hi there!!!

Today's MJ is like LSD compared to the rag weed we smoked back in the 70's/80's. Much better value today. RIP, dime bag.

I have to wonder if Trump is just letting Sessions step on his dick and then is going to chop his head off for having his sphincter puckered. Of course Trump will take credit for listening to the will of the people.

• Options
    Fringe issues like weed and net neutrality will decide elections in 2018/2020. Trump can't expect to retain his base when his faggot underlings are attacking things everyone enjoys, things that were never on the table leading up to the election.
  • Options

Fringe issues like weed and net neutrality will decide elections in 2018/2020. Trump can't expect to retain his base when his faggot underlings are attacking things everyone enjoys, things that were never on the table leading up to the election.

Too bad most people won't look past the R or D next to the name.
  • Options
    2001400ex said:

Too bad most people won't look past the R or D next to the name.
    Even on this bored I've noticed people are generally unable to do that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

AZDuck said:

For 38 years.

They didn't do anything

Exactly

Thanks for dropping by

Hondo level stupidity
    Nobody including me has had anything but scorn for Sessions in this 5 page thread. And we can go 5 more in a giant circle jerk on how bad he sucks.

Or you could think a little deeper nd listen to the voice of fucking experience and stop letting the dems fuck you in the ass without a dinner or reach around

You premise is that Sessions sucks so vote for dems. My question is been there done that so why is it still an issue in 2017

I've been smoking weed since before I knocked up your mom