Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

But why is Jeff Sessions a piece of shit?

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Celebrated California's new legislation NYE with a sativa edible. First time since 1990. Lost my train of thought a few times, thought a few things were funnier than they really were, but overall didn't care for it much.

hash!tagBack2Booze

Chased it with two beers. Edible was 10mg. Wanted to start off slow, since it's been nearly 30 years. Didn't make Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen any funnier
    I'm not a fan of edibles for that reason. Same with vape pens. A good old bong or pipe is the best high. Plus part of it is just the ritual of pulling out a bong, picking what you want, packing it, etc.

PS: pot isn't some magical candy. It can't make stupid shit funny. Only funny shit funnier.
    I doubt you've ever smoked pot.
    Fucking this.

Nobody "pulls out the bong". Any REAL smoker knows it's always just sitting out.
    Put Pawz down for support of children smoking pot from a bong.

Well if I support white nationalists now. Then you support children smoking from a bong.
    Did I say this?

But now that you mention it, you do suck on the cock of the person labeled black folks "super predators".

Go fuck yourself.
    No but you did chin a couple posts saying that.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,078
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

I like a bong hit or a doob. Edibles take too fucking long and last too fucking long.

I really like a cocktail and a doob at the same time - preferably on the back patio because I know my neighbor is uptight about weed so I like watching the smoke float over the fence into his zone.

I like the combo as well. If I don't smoke pot I can drink for days which isn't a good thing. This way I pass out
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,739
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    BearsWiin said:

Celebrated California's new legislation NYE with a sativa edible. First time since 1990. Lost my train of thought a few times, thought a few things were funnier than they really were, but overall didn't care for it much.

hash!tagBack2Booze

Drunken Ramblings will always rule these boreds. Cook it.
  • GwadGwad Member Posts: 2,855
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Jeff just trying to get into Nancy Grace's pants.
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    Founders Club
    2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Chased it with two beers. Edible was 10mg. Wanted to start off slow, since it's been nearly 30 years. Didn't make Anderson Cooper and Andy Cohen any funnier
    I'm not a fan of edibles for that reason. Same with vape pens. A good old bong or pipe is the best high. Plus part of it is just the ritual of pulling out a bong, picking what you want, packing it, etc.

PS: pot isn't some magical candy. It can't make stupid shit funny. Only funny shit funnier.
    I doubt you've ever smoked pot.
    Fucking this.

Nobody "pulls out the bong". Any REAL smoker knows it's always just sitting out.
    Put Pawz down for support of children smoking pot from a bong.

Well if I support white nationalists now. Then you support children smoking from a bong.
    Did I say this?

But now that you mention it, you do suck on the cock of the person labeled black folks "super predators".

Go fuck yourself.
    No but you did chin a couple posts saying that.
    And?
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    NEsnake12 said:

Can these old fuckers please just die already? No one, left or right gives a fuck about weed. Let me get high in peace.

The easiest, most common sense thing that the GOP could do to attract more millennial voters is to stop giving a shit about people getting high. Or at the bare minimum stop giving a shit about it at the federal level and let the states handle it.

As an uber young millennial, I've talked to a lot of kids in the past few years who were liberal but hated Obama SOLELY because he never did shit about weed while he was President. Like, if Romney would've miraculously said he'd decriminalize it at the federal level in 2012, then I can't tell you how many dumbass millennial would've voted for him solely because of that.
    Win the disenfranchised stoner vote, win the White House in 2020.

• BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,947
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    "WHAT THE FUCK, DAD!?!?"

Son just walked by the computer as I was perusing bongs for sale online
  • pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,730
    Founders Club
    BearsWiin said:

"WHAT THE FUCK, DAD!?!?"

Son just walked by the computer as I was perusing bongs for sale online

Since yore* in the market, if I can make a recommendation here.... Get one where you can add ice cubes in the upper chamber without them falling all the way through and breaking the stem.

Also, only buy glass. Infinity easier to keep clean.

YWIA
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BearsWiin said:

"WHAT THE FUCK, DAD!?!?"

Son just walked by the computer as I was perusing dongs for sale online

easiest fix this week
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,756
    Dumbasses need to remove MJ off the bad list, tax the shit out of and regulate interstate commerce/transport of the product. Quit subsidizing bad farming of shit like corn for ethanol. Let the farmers rotate out their fields to high grade cannibus.

Cut expenses, raise revenue. Pretty fucking simple.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Vape pens are pretty variable. Depends on the cartridge company and the pen company. I’ve tried some that sucked but finally found a vape / cartridge combo that works pretty well. But yea usually that’s when I’m on the go or commuting after work and bored. Usually I smoke the real stuff at home.
    Yes pens are convenient for that reason. No smell and it's easy to pull out and do your thing. I have only used a few and only the disposable ones.
    And Hondo gets caught in a lie again.

So you don't get caught again in your Yahoo comment section, Vape pens do indeed smell.
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Vape pens are pretty variable. Depends on the cartridge company and the pen company. I’ve tried some that sucked but finally found a vape / cartridge combo that works pretty well. But yea usually that’s when I’m on the go or commuting after work and bored. Usually I smoke the real stuff at home.
    Yes pens are convenient for that reason. No smell and it's easy to pull out and do your thing. I have only used a few and only the disposable ones.

So you don't get caught again in your Yahoo comment section, Vape pens do indeed smell.
    I don’t care about Hondo at all but that’s fucking bullshit. A lot of them have a very minimal smell.
  • UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Not really.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I'm happy to blame the GOP but I voted for Carter because he was going to legalize weed.

Why let the democrats off the hook
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

Ok yes, if you smoke in a confined area with another person, I'm sure they can smell it. Otherwise, the smell is probably 98% less than the smell of flower when smoked. Dumbass
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

I'm happy to blame the GOP but I voted for Carter because he was going to legalize weed.

Because Carter hasn't been in a position of authority for 38 years?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

Because Carter hasn't been in a position of authority for 38 years?
    He was the last democrat? Seems like Obama had a majority in both houses

And Lynch and Holder must be faggots too

The democrats laugh at how stupid the base is

For 38 years.

Some of us are tired of the ruse
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    salemcoog said:

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

hash!tagBack2Booze

That's you that smells, stinky.