Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

BREAKING: Luke Falk

2»

Comments

• Options
    rodmansragerodmansrage Member Posts: 6,015
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Gladstone said:

I like Falk. Pretty much the anti-Halliday in terms of likability. Got absolutely abused, hit, raped, and torn asunder. Never openly complained. Tough son of a bitch. Probably overrated and already has severe, severe CTE. But I like him.

sounds like falk was a leader in the classroom and that his major wasn't leading an offense. doesn't sound like that every decision he made in college was designed to get him to the nfl.
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Imagine Brownsox but with Falk’s tuffness and lack of Basset Hound look of failure every time something goes wrong.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    doogie said:

Imagine Brownsox but with Falk’s tuffness and lack of Basset Hound look of failure every time something goes wrong.

Unfortunately Bownsocks is tuffer than Falk but does have the rest of the shit package

Missed one start in three years and did the chopper
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Gladstone said:

I like Falk. Pretty much the anti-Halliday in terms of likability. Got absolutely abused, hit, raped, and torn asunder. Never openly complained. Tough son of a bitch. Probably overrated and already has severe, severe CTE. But I like him.

sounds like falk was a leader in the classroom and that his major wasn't leading an offense. doesn't sound like that every decision he made in college was designed to get him to the nfl.
    What the fuck is a leader in the classroom?

I went to a friday morning accounting class wasted while drinking a mimosa and asked the TA to a date party.

Does that count
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Gladstone said:

I went to a friday morning accounting class wasted while drinking a mimosa and asked the TA to a date party.

Does that count
    You know why
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,578
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Gladstone said:

Does that count
    You know why

oh youre wondering if she said yes?

no, she didnt.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Gladstone said:

Does that count
    You know why

oh youre wondering if she said yes?

no, she didnt.
    pics.

or it didn't happen.