Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

CUOG!!!!!!

I had hoped to return hear victorious, but oh well. It's Cuog! What do you expect? At least me and my main bro Salem had a great road trip.

Look you fucking degenerates. It’s pretty clear the success Leach had the last 3 years has been spurred by a weak conference. Everything he does is unorthodox. But it has worked 2 out of every 3 games He’s coached during that period.

It’s clear his system has reached its ceiling and WSU has a rich tradition of winning and that’s not good enough.

So says the delusional anyway.

WSU while upgrading their Football op centers still plays in a G5 like stadium in the middle of nowhere.

Failing to show up for ACs and Bowl games is a huge problem that those previous listed excuses will never cover for.

And as a CUOG!!! it’s maddening to wait 5 weeks to get ur shit pushed in again after it happened the last game. Especially when you know it’s coming; although that makes it kinda fun, too, if I'm being honest.

But when you get your guys in there and then win 2 out of every 3 games in Pullman for more than a couple minutes you deserve a lifetime contract.

Call it loser mentality or whatever ya wanna do but there’s only one PAC 12 coach that could possibly do better in Pullman and you fucks got him.

Comments

• haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I had hoped to return hear victorious, but oh well. It's Cuog! What do you expect? At least me and my main bro Salem had a great road trip.

Look you fucking degenerates. It’s pretty clear the success Leach had the last 3 years has been spurred by a weak conference. Everything he does is unorthodox. But it has worked 2 out of every 3 games He’s coached during that period.

It’s clear his system has reached its ceiling and WSU has a rich tradition of winning and that’s not good enough.

WSU while upgrading their Football op centers still plays in a G5 like stadium in the middle of nowhere.

Failing to show up for ACs and Bowl games is a huge problem that those previous listed excuses will never cover for.

And as a CUOG!!! it’s maddening to wait 5 weeks to get ur shit pushed in again after it happened the last game. Especially when you know it’s coming; although that makes it kinda fun, too, if I'm being honest.

But when you get your guys in there and then win 2 out of every 3 games in Pullman for more than a couple minutes you deserve a lifetime contract.

Call it loser mentality or whatever ya wanna do but there’s only one PAC 12 coach that could possibly do better in Pullman and you fucks got him.

Pin this.
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,906
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited December 2017
    haie said:

Call it loser mentality or whatever ya wanna do but there’s only one PAC 12 coach that could possibly do better in

Fuck it nm

• dongmandongman Member Posts: 2,384
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

haie said:

Call it loser mentality or whatever ya wanna do but there’s only one PAC 12 coach that could possibly do better in

Fuck it nm

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    dongman said:

haie said:

Fuck it nm

Little do you know Jims Franklins wife was a cuog and so he wil do ANYTHING to win this game or she will WALK out the door on his millions of dollars so he is EXTRA MOYIVAYED. look out dwags. -JIM Moore faggot
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Leach knows he's hit the Cuog ceiling. 9-4/8-5 in a shitty P12 is as good as he'll ever do there. It's why he told his agent to get him another job this offseason.
    ntxduck said:

Leach knows he's hit the Cuog ceiling. 9-4/8-5 in a shitty P12 is as good as he'll ever do there. It's why he told his agent to get him another job this offseason.

Maybe if he becomes shitty enough he can be head coach at Oregon.
  • ntxduckntxduck Member Posts: 5,512
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    dongman said:

ntxduck said:

Maybe if he becomes shitty enough he can be head coach at Oregon.
    Yes recent history clearly shows that 9-4 is the ceiling at Oregon
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Any thread here is an appropriate thread to assert that pedo State fans are a bunch of child raping ducking faggot pieces of shit.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    haie said:

Any thread here is an appropriate thread to assert that pedo State fans are a bunch of child raping ducking faggot pieces of shit.

I want Penn State to win just so that you will be raped in the parking lot after the game.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,702
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Way to fuck up my beautiful thread fuckos!!
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dongman said:

Little do you know Jims Franklins wife was a cuog and so he wil do ANYTHING to win this game or she will WALK out the door on his millions of dollars so he is EXTRA MOYIVAYED. look out dwags. -JIM Moore faggot

James is getting the blow job of his life tonight.

Swaye's Wigwam

haie said:

I want Penn State to win just so that you will be raped in the parking lot after the game.
    At least it will be some rust belt Quaker so there won’t be much pain.