Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

OFFICIAL USC sucks at everything thread

2»

Comments

• BayDawgBayDawg Member Posts: 1,623
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Can someone explain to me what a Road win in conference feels like?

I always just assumed we werent allowed to win games with dark uniforms on.
  • HuskyAndZagFanHuskyAndZagFan Member Posts: 1
    First Comment
    What a great game for us. Southern California (including UCLA) have big egos, and our offensive output just kept them from pulling ahead. The pieces were coming together in this game. Thybulle is a favorite of mine, since I live in Issaquah also. However, one thing I didn't like was his dunk with only a couple of seconds left. That's low class and unsportsmanlike IMHO. USC wasn't defending anymore and the game was over. One thing I loved about us was the whole team was winning, and did not depend upon Dickerson as much as usual.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

What a great game for us. Southern California (including UCLA) have big egos, and our offensive output just kept them from pulling ahead. The pieces were coming together in this game. Thybulle is a favorite of mine, since I live in Issaquah also. However, one thing I didn't like was his dunk with only a couple of seconds left. That's low class and unsportsmanlike IMHO. USC wasn't defending anymore and the game was over. One thing I loved about us was the whole team was winning, and did not depend upon Dickerson as much as usual.

LEAVE!