Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Apu Ika, 2019 5* DT, Salt Lake Shitty (East), UT (Offered)

Comments

• Options
    UDubHusky23UDubHusky23 Member Posts: 889
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Just something light.... https://247sports.com/college/lsu/Article/LSU-Tigers-football-recruiting-Utah-No-1-recruit-Siaki-Apu-Ika-visit-the-Tigers-118998538

When asked which teams have pressed the hardest, Ika circled the Tigers as one of the teams at the top of the list.

"Washington is for sure, Coach Ikaika (Malloe), is recruiting me and Coach Joe (Salave'a) at Oregon for sure too, they're on me hard," said Ika. "All of the Utah coaches, Utah is in there for me. Coach (Bill) Busch at LSU is recruiting me hard and Coach (Dustin) Haines from Nebraska too. And BYU, I still have love for Coach Kalani (Sitake)."

"I'm a December grad and I'm not planning to serve an LDS mission, so I'll decide at the last minute in December and be in college in January," said Ika.

Malloe trying to get to Lake status!!! Early enrollee too!!

Is Johnny “good times” Nansen still sleeping behind the wheel?
    Johnny doesn't wake up until after the early signing period in December! Nansen LOVES to cram!
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

NEsnake12 said:

Assuming Paama is open to playing OL... we could feasibly end up with a DL class of Ika/Tuitele/Ngalu and an OL class of Kalepo/Buelow/Paama and Luciano as a bonus Juco.

Doog it the fuck up.

This is what my drug induced dreams are made of.
    What?..... Where are the Thai hookers?
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

NEsnake12 said:

Assuming Paama is open to playing OL... we could feasibly end up with a DL class of Ika/Tuitele/Ngalu and an OL class of Kalepo/Buelow/Paama and Luciano as a bonus Juco.

Doog it the fuck up.

This is what my drug induced dreams are made of.
    What?..... Where are the Thai hookers?
    Me and the PSA's are passing them around Duh.
  • Options
    RDRRDR Member Posts: 580
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Ika is taking his official visit to USC this weekend.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited June 2018
    RDR said:

Ika is taking his official visit to USC this weekend.

I'm not saying he's on the commit watch list, but he's getting close to being on there.
  • Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Angulo says his parents live in Tonga so unless we bust out our USCIS connections, he is going to USC to get the Marlon package.

my question is: why the fuck don't we have these same connections? what's up with that?
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,060
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    We bitch about losing local talent but Utah is losing studs from literally a block away.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

We bitch about losing local talent but Utah is losing studs from literally a block away.

@Dennis_DeYoung I know it’s a little early for a Sunday bloodbath, but he deserves it. Get him boi
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

@Dennis_DeYoung I know it’s a little early for a Sunday bloodbath, but he deserves it. Get him boi
    I've already agreed with DDY. I wrote my manifesto a couple months ago. I get his points. My point is that the East football field is literally a block away from the Utah practice facility.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I've already agreed with DDY. I wrote my manifesto a couple months ago. I get his points. My point is that the East football field is literally a block away from the Utah practice facility.
    Have you been to Utah?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah. How do you think I know that High School Musical High is a block from the Utah practice facility?