Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Coker, DDY and CuntWaffle

I served in Afghanistan. I saw 81% of my platoon lay down their lives in the fight against terrorism. I spent 81 days as an Al Qaida prisoner of war. I lost two fingers and nearly @GrandpaSankey'd myself everyday after they poured bleach in my eyes.

But I've never seen anything so courageous as your coverage of this recruiting season.

Buy yourselves a beer, take a big fat one in the ass from your favorite position, and enjoy your holidays. You are the real purple hearts.

Comments

• FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    @Baseman was last year's crooting info hero, but this year he was MIA
  • RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    @TierbsHsotBoobs baabs pump was right, you truly are a dud!!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

dnc said:

I served in Afghanistan. I saw 81% of my platoon lay down their lives in the fight against terrorism. I spent 81 days as an Al Qaida prisoner of war. I lost two fingers and nearly @GrandpaSankey'd myself everyday after they poured bleach in my eyes.

But I've never seen anything so courageous as your coverage of this recruiting season.

Buy yourselves a beer, take a big fat one in the ass from your favorite position, and enjoy your holidays. You are the real purple hearts.

Agreed. You don’t understand the sacrifices we have made, especially Cunt. A true hero.
    We'll never understand them. What you guys do, openly stalking teen bois and their families on Twitter so the rest of us don't have to, I just can't say enough about it. Braver souls have never lived.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Late signing day bump. Pertinent selection highlighted for Coker.