Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Dave Wyman just said "not Hawks day" on postgame show

godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam

Gotta give him credit, he knows who signs his checks.

I'd love to ask him if everyone on both teams at full strength and healthy and they played 10 times, neutral field who wins?

He'd say 5 or 6 Hawks. Any objective observer would say 7 or 8 Rams.

These teams are not close in roster talent 1-52. Their OL and DL are jv versus varsity compared to Hawks.

Without Russell Wilson this team would win 3 or 4 games at best

Comments

• Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,825
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    710 is worse than KJR in terms of homers
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    For a former player, Wyman brings nothing to the table. A lot of shitty vanilla insight and callbacks to how Pat Hill tuff he once was.

Shit, as bad as the UW media personalities are, the fucksticks that cover the hawks are 10x worse. Brock is probably the only one who is actually capable of breaking the game down to a schematic level, but his nose is still so far up Pete’s ass that you’ll never get an honest criticism from him.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

For a former player, Wyman brings nothing to the table. A lot of shitty vanilla insight and callbacks to how Pat Hill tuff he once was.

Shit, as bad as the UW media personalities are, the fucksticks that cover the hawks are 10x worse. Brock is probably the only one who is actually capable of breaking the game down to a schematic level, but his nose is still so far up Pete’s ass that you’ll never get an honest criticism from him.

I'm a Brock fan and like him a lot. That being said, he and Salk act like they're afraid of Pete Carroll when they interview him every Monday.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    Founders Club
    I like Ray Roberts and Paul Moyer because they will usually tell it like they see it, good or bad.
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793
    edited December 2017
    I just can't stand Brock's tone and communication style. Way too self righteous and he takes 100 words to say what could be said in 20.

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

I just can't stand Brock's tone and communication style. Way too self righteous and he takes 100 words to say what could be said in 20.

So, Brock is a lot like Tequilla?
  • Options
    Miley_CyrusMiley_Cyrus Member Posts: 793

So, Brock is a lot like Tequilla?
    Yes